Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48838 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2012, 05:55:45 am »

You know I can play at normal Trails End times, SC. 4pm+ EST any day of the week.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2012, 06:19:46 am »

I'm probably able and willing enough to play whenever that if I can't make it, it's a fairly irrevocable conflict.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2012, 08:50:46 am »

Hmm, OK. Let's see.

SC, adwarf: 5:00 PM Thursday
Dwarmin, others in his timezone: 6:00 PM Thursday
Ahra: 10:00 PM Thursday
Taricus (I think): 6:00 AM Friday
Wolfchild, Tal, Zako: 8:00 AM Friday

I don't know what timezone the rest of you guys are in, sorry. ^^^; If Ahra can stay up late, we could probably start at 6:00 PM for me. If Taric is +8 like I think he is then he'd have to get up at 7:00 AM, which would be 9 AM for the other three Aussies and 11 PM for Ahra. Does that work for everybody? (Also, download page is here, you'll want version b87.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2012, 08:52:19 am »

So when you say 5PM you actually mean 6 PM.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 01, 2012, 08:55:54 am »

Yeah. I originally mapped out for 5:00 but then I realized that would require Taric to get up wayyy too early at six in the morning. ^^^; But I left it since it was a good example of the difference in timezones.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2012, 08:58:30 am »

Don't you mean Tiruin SC? I'm always up at six :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2012, 08:58:55 am »

I can only do this on weekends though. I'm only llowed to play games on weekends (Maaasssive scheduling problem with everything like maptools I end up joining >.>.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:01 am »

Ah. I didn't realize Tiruin was in the same timezone as you, or that you got up that early. ^^^;

@Powder: That's a bit unfortunate, because weekends are the only time that I can't host a game. >.< House repair, mainly replacing the flooring.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2012, 09:03:25 am »

Pfffftt, I thought I already told everyone that I'm nocturnal :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2012, 09:04:29 am »

Yeah. I originally mapped out for 5:00 but then I realized that would require Taric to get up wayyy too early at six in the morning. ^^^;
No I mean whenever a game is scheduled it is practically guaranteed to begin an hour later.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2012, 09:10:18 am »

@Taric: Heh. I guess you'll be staying up late rather than getting up early, huh?

@Darvi: Perhaps, but hopefully I can get this thing rolling as scheduled. I might open the server at 5:00 PM and let people come in and fart around and talk and whatnot, but only start playing at 6:00 PM. It might be a good idea anyway, to see if it was a fluke that Dwarmin could connect or not. Yeah, in fact, I think I'll go ahead and open the server right now, leave it open for about an hour or two, see if people can connect.

Up, listed as CvRTD, player password is
Code: [Select]
test
EDIT: Hour or two was a lie, it's still up. XD I'll shut it down in about... three hours, so if you still want to come in, feel free.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:00:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2012, 09:44:25 am »

Turns out there's a scheduling conflict. >.< I can either try to run the server later than I listed, or try it tomorrow.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2012, 09:57:55 am »

Eep, on the Friday sched. I don't think I'll be joining this time.

Have fun everyone  :D

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2012, 04:34:52 pm »

Your Friday does not work, I have a scheduling conflict then too
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2012, 08:12:01 pm »

And here I was thinking I'd have to be late or not make it for the current schedule.

Either new option works about equally fine for me.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24