Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48855 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End
« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2012, 05:35:23 pm »

@Darvi: That image will probably be familiar to Taricus and myself. I've used it on another maptools game, for a similar character. :P

Also, confirm the maptools dose indeed work.

Also, I suppose we'll use this for Greenmoore.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »

Oh.. OH. Damn you Dwarmin :P

And I'm going to be the lazy bastard here and say that I don't have anything for Tariq.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2012, 05:40:26 pm »

And I'm going to be the lazy bastard here and say that I don't have anything for Tariq.
I don't have anything for Bryan either.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2012, 05:49:45 pm »

I don't really have one for Alora, but you can use my current avatar, unless you feel like making one for Alora, if you did make one for Alora it would probably become my avatar anyway
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2012, 10:11:08 pm »

I really need to work on a female avatar for Serrana...

I don't have anything for Bryan either.
I don't really have one for Alora

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2012, 10:16:21 pm »

Obviously Claire from that Oh Mr. Pierre thing will work for Claire. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 01, 2012, 12:43:21 am »

All righty. For the better part of tomorrow and some of Wednesday I'll work on getting a background map for this battle and pogifying characters. Luckily I already have a lot (Shuakegu, Greenmoore, Claire, Zathyran, Marcus, Tariq, Malleus, April, Weiss, Daniel, Frenz, and Pierre as both Witch and Male) and Darvi's provided one for Wymar, and I can always dig through my pre-made pogs (Dwarmin saw about twenty or so of the around 1,000 I have, although some are just there for my own amusement like Master Chief and Alan Wake) for suitable ones for everyone else. If I can't find one, I can always default to a colored @ symbol... :3 Also Trail's End isn't running on Friday this week so I have Thursday and Friday completely free (to the best of my knowledge); any qualms about trying it then?

Also, Draignean: do you want me to pogify the Malakai image for you? If so, post it up. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2012, 12:51:03 am »

I should probably be good at those, but the exact time will be important (please include timezone, I suck at remembering what everyone is in)
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2012, 12:55:40 am »

You're GMT +10, I believe. (It's either you or Taric that is +8 and the other is +10 - I think, or is it Tal? - but I'm never sure which is which. :\) I'm GMT -5. As for time, pretty much anytime is good. Let me think for a moment. 8:00 AM Thursday for me is... 11:00 PM (or 9:00 PM, depending) Thursday for you, right? And Friday morning for is about... 4 to 6:00 PM Thursday for me, I believe. Using that as a guide, I'd like everyone to suggest a time, and I'll try to pick one that will get the most players available at one time. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2012, 01:37:11 am »

well I'm sick right now, which means I'm not going to karate on friday, and if it's an unreasonable hour i can adjust sleep a little, would prefer sometime between 8am and 10pm my time (actually ok till 12 but i'm giving us some time to play) and yes I am gmt +10 so that's 10pm to noon gmt and 5pm to 7am your time serious, and ive just noticed how horribly our times clash, so as said I can get up early or stay up late if necessary

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2012, 01:47:59 am »

I am GMT +10, indeed.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2012, 04:14:32 am »

yeah... snowballs chance in hell this will sync for my part... gmt 0 is a bitch.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2012, 04:42:50 am »

Im not good with time zones... What time zone is east coast Australia again?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2012, 04:44:11 am »

+10 GMT Zako.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 01, 2012, 05:45:04 am »

So we need Maptools. What time does this start?  :)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24