No
- 2 (9.5%)
Get more info
- 11 (52.4%)
Delay with no action
- 1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 117

Author Topic: Terraforming: Suggestion Game  (Read 359897 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: Terraforming: Suggestion Game
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2012, 01:45:44 pm »

weird stuff dude. Alright I think we're all sorted out.
Denial leads people to thinking something is true. If they had said it was just a weather balloon and not a spy balloon, and noone would believe them. Be denieing and simultanously spreading the alien rumour everyone's attention was focused elsewhere.

Or saying nothing at all *cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident *cough*
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 27, 2012, 01:46:26 pm »

The satellite stays.Fuck souls and morale :P
I'm supporting the satealite.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:49:37 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 27, 2012, 01:48:27 pm »

The satellite stays.Fuck souls and morale :P
The morale cost is on the enemies side. Which is a good thing. We don't seem to care about moral anyway, so go ahead.

We should invest in massdrivers too though. DOn't want them to come up with something that stops radiation and them have them steamrolling our defenses

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 27, 2012, 01:50:38 pm »

I smell a HUGE update coming.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 27, 2012, 01:52:14 pm »

I smell a HUGE update coming.

*sniff sniff*
Do you smell it? It's the burning, radiating flesh of aliens...

I just love it.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 27, 2012, 01:57:18 pm »

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING ?

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 27, 2012, 02:02:15 pm »

*Yelling over the pop and sizzle of burning, minty green, glowing flesh* "Wow! This thread really heated up! Ha get it!?"

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 27, 2012, 02:06:47 pm »

*Yelling over the pop and sizzle of burning, minty green, glowing flesh* "Wow! This thread really heated up! Ha get it!?"

:P *brofist*

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 27, 2012, 02:08:30 pm »

:P *brofist*

8) *brofist*

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 27, 2012, 02:17:48 pm »

An explosion of subroutine activity threatens to overwhelm the processors during the final month of the first year in-system. However, thanks to some summarizing programs, the majority of the suggestions are captured and implemented.

The air on Aries continues to move in the right direction. The chemical balance can definitely support simple plant lifeforms, and the terraformer suggests that a few hundred plant types be seeded, in order to see what will be able to survive and accelerate the changes. Construction is painfully slow, and only 100 more citizens are brought down this month.

Film and music is found in an old database, and distributed to the populace. This helps somewhat, but they still seem to desire wide open spaces. The cramped living conditions are difficult, and several small brawls break out. The culprits are given some time to cool off in a jail, but no real consequences develop.

The UV light coming from the moon seems to be switching on and off at an hourly interval. The scientist suggest that sending a comparable signal back would be interesting, but he leaves the final decision up to the AI.

The ship moves into orbit around Aquarius, and fabricates an orbital lens for this planet. It will be ready to implement the detailed algae containment plan beginning next month. Walling off 6% of the planets surface, however, is still beyond the capabilities of the ship and basic industry in system.

Several small floating refineries are built, and they seem to work wonderfully, producing biofuels an plastic, as designed. Weakened strains that are introduced, unfortunately, are seemingly unable to cope with the virus mean to kill the plankton and algae, and fail to catch on. Several alien fish are caught, but the bioengineering teams are overwhelmed by the attempts to convert them to plankton eaters.

Defense systems are constructed for the colony, based on the simple mass drivers used to defend the shipyard. They should be able to protect against most kinetic attacks for the time being. Nuclear warheads are designed, much to the delight of the general and chagrin of the scientist, and a small mining operation is begun on Planet B.

Despite the acidic atmosphere, a subterranean mining complex is developed to avoid the difficult conditions. With a very minimal refining operation up and running, the first warheards should be available in three months. More advanced systems using directed radiation are much further off.

Research begins into energy weapons, and progress is slow. The tech and industrial base simply is not available at this point in time.

A small celebration takes place on the anniversary of the ship's arrival. The captain raises a glass and toasts the AI, thanking it for guiding the colony to prosperity. "This next year, we need to get the rest of our people off this ship. And I'm still very concerned about those moons... but we'll see what the new year brings."

Time lapsed in system: 1 year, 0 Months

Spoiler: Mission Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Resources (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: System Info (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Info about the Avians (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:40:16 pm by Maldevious »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2012, 02:37:55 pm »

New update!

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2012, 02:42:41 pm »

D'awwww.... They like us!

But now...

Starting Colonyplannin'.exe
ERROR
Path "Currently shape of colony" is not aviable.
Colonyplannin'.exe will  shut down.
Shutted down.
Please inform Admin.
Thanks.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2012, 02:50:34 pm »

>Return the UV lights in sets of two matching it for timing. That way there is no confusion of it being some sort of reflection. If any change in activity from the light is detected begin to flash the Fibinacci sequence.

>Observe reaction.

>Scan files for xenobiologists or xenosociologist aboard or in stasis. If there are any have them awakened and informed of progress with the light signal and radio chatter as well as the avians.

>Locate an avian school/group/sojourn and begin work on a shuttle to transport human diplomats for interspecial introduction and diplomacy.

>Observe reaction.

>Continue to decode radio signal. Begin work on a probe to move closer and better recieve the garbled transmission so it isn't cut with underlaying cosmic rays.

>Question the captain why he becomes quiet and spooked when the AI brings up the radio signal and lights.

>Observe response.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:58:38 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2012, 02:58:44 pm »

Which infrastructure has the outpost?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2012, 03:03:54 pm »

OK I finished the Forms for the branches if you all still want to use them.

The people who will be in the formatting group might as well post here since all we really do is bring everything together. Again, if you all still care to use them.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 117