Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Awesomenauts  (Read 6510 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Awesomenauts
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2013, 07:19:09 pm »

Bump, yo'. There's a free week going on on Steam, if anyone's interested in giving the game a whirl. Also on sale at 3.40 USD until the sixteenth.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2013, 11:40:13 pm »

Also, all the skins are at 50% off if you're a collector. (but you should probably buy a Costume Party if you want them, but whatever)

Also, if the Kickstarter reaches 250 thousand, the 50$+ backers will receive not only a Voltar announcer, but also another one in the form of Gnaw.
(and Custom Games that everyone including me wants are at 270k)

Sadly we won't reach anything better, though. I really wanted to get my hands on some of the editors.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2013, 02:23:22 pm »

BUMP FOR AWESOMENESS!
Kickstarter for Awesomenauts: Starstorm is officially finished, with 407,865$ at Ronimo's account combined from Kickstarter and PayPal. (~7.5k away from a fifth Starstorm 'naut)

PayPal donations will still be kept up for a while with digital tiers. (non-physical)
All backers will receive a new skin for Froggy G Soon(tm).

Infinite Spectator Mode, Replays, Custom Games, New Announcers, 4-5 new 'nauts, a new map, twin stick controls and more!
Coming soon(tm) to a Steam near you.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2013, 02:51:31 pm »

I played Awesomenauts during the free days.

Not going to say much, mostly because the game is not right for me rather then outright flawed, but I didn't really like it. Everyone walked around like their feet were covered in glue and some of the characters felt VERY unbalanced especially for a new player.

"Ohh hello character with a huge super-damaging explosive attack that can actually explode through solid platforms that recharges quickly."

I assume it has some weakness, but that isn't self-evident.

Also the dang randomize button kept giving me Froggie-G... Now I got that terrible beat in my head! "Here comes Froggie-G, looking out for you and me, helps old ladies cross the street, Knits ties with warm fleece, Here comes Froggie-G"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:03:41 pm by Neonivek »

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2013, 06:07:33 pm »

I should probably get back to 'nauts. I wasn't bad with Rae.

...gives me an excuse to yell 'LIZARD!!!' whilst shaking my fist angrily at the screen.
Everybody!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2013, 11:54:47 pm »

I should probably get back to 'nauts. I wasn't bad with Rae.

...gives me an excuse to yell 'LIZARD!!!' whilst shaking my fist angrily at the screen.

Only that Rae is arguably the most UP character in the game atm.
Well, not quite, but she was nerfed quite a few times now.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]