Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Godhood: A New Land(OOC)  (Read 16703 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood: A New Land(OOC)
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2011, 05:36:02 pm »

i am a bit confused adwarf...nobody has begun to fight yet? Oô

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2011, 05:36:31 pm »

Ah darn I accidentally deleted a word it was supposed to be the 'coming battle'

EDIT: Fixed :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:38:22 pm by adwarf »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 08, 2011, 07:28:56 am »

Ok, just to clarify geography, what lies where? Lets all put down our little bit and construct a map out of it.

Tirem is a sizeable country at the western end of a eastern continent, which I would say is a fairly lagre landmass.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 08, 2011, 03:24:35 pm »

The Stone's Spine is in the southern hemisphere of the world, and wraps almost all the way around the planet. The edges stopping thirty miles apart. Inside the Stone's Spine's protective circle is a vast uninhabited land of ice, snow, and lone mountains.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2011, 02:40:20 pm »

I'm going to step out. Just not really enjoying it enough to warrant being a factor in the game. Also the fact that I'm not really good at being interpretative with my actions (i.e:  making sure that the revenants would be subtle and comparatively few.)
It suddenly occurs that this offers an excellent opportunity to fulfil the first of the ages of the Prophecy.
Have their god go insane(r), allow the revenants to come to the surface in ever greater numbers, until it becomes evident that there is no way of stopping them: The world in chaos.
Long Live United Forenia!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 16, 2011, 10:23:22 am »

I am exhausted. But the last of my exams just finished, and it's time for christmas break. In other words: Yaaayy, free time! I'll try and give things a bit of a kickstart tomorrow, once my brain is back online.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]