Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Paddlemet - Succession Fort  (Read 15279 times)

Ahrimahn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paddlemet - Succession Fort
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2011, 06:03:40 am »

Damn it how did he get this annoying i picked him because he liked shields and copper two things that are either useful or in such abundance that you can make stuff out of them easily!

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:44 am »

It's not possible to make crystal glass. The reaction is bugged. However... depending on what he wants... you *could* try cutting the three pieces of raw crystal glass at a jeweler's. (Those are most likely from a caravan.)

trust me. it's a huge lake of blood. if blood was ranked out of 7 like water or magma, it'd be 7/7  :P
and no, it's not my laptop that's the problem, it's actaully my slow desktop computer, which McAfee likes to check every week (but it seems like each time I'm on it) UGH! And the reason why it causes so much lag is much like pump stacks (though apparently, a better one's been devised). Even though the blood is already on the tile, the game has to calculate it each time it would usually calculate what's on a tile doing what. When you add up all the blood plus moving magma and water on this map, as well as dorfs climbing over other dorfs, it begins to add up. 
To the best of my knowledge, this is not true. Blood does not act like water and magma.

Opal
Opal 4
The trapper Minkot Oddommamot and the manager Karakzon Zulsurudim have married, and will forego any formal celebrations.
When did Karakzon become a manager? O.o
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:56:13 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2011, 05:51:39 pm »

no, blood does not have the properties of water or magma, but imagine if it was, and you could make a river of blood!!!! SACRIFICES TO THE BLOOD GOD, ARMOK!!! MUAHAHAHA! <Meoooooowwwwwwwwwww!
(splash)>

wlerin, isn't it your turn now?

So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2011, 06:11:39 pm »

What? Um... I don't know... honestly I've lost track.

edit: Dragoncurse and Melkor were before me, though neither have posted recently.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]