Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Anything can happen: Feel free to join, anytime!  (Read 7674 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Anything can happen: Feel free to join, anytime!
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2011, 06:24:20 pm »

"Who is that guy? I don't know!?" Blankey points to Hugh.

"Hey, assholes. We are passing over the Barrier. Take a look." Jim, with a bandage on his shin, points to outside the hovercar.

What they saw was interesting to say the least.

(Describe the Barrier. I like leaving my posts open.)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2011, 06:25:55 am »

The Barrier was a semi-sphere, with the bottom facing the ground. A purple forcefield blocked all passage of anything resembling a threat, be it Bandits, Possessed or Arcanites, along with a multitude of others. The forcefield, however, allowed the passage of anyone in a HV (HoverVehicle) into it easily. Since HVs were a rare commodity outside the Barrier, this was a safe way of going about things, since HVs have self destruct systems if abandoned outside the Barrier for more then 24 hours.

They passed through the Barrier into the Inner Systems. Metallic skyscrapers pieced the tops of the holographic sky. There were hundreds of HVs and tramcars, going by their daily business. The HV landed on a pad, leading into the Courtyard APB (Inner Systems), not the same as the Courtyard near Zachery Farm.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2011, 11:04:02 am »

(So...Quiet...)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]