Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 4: Stupid, stupid, stupid!  (Read 7283 times)

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 3: Accidents, miracles and death.
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2010, 07:43:33 am »

I said in the last turn that i probably will be doing turns once a week. I am uber slow. :P

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2010, 09:30:11 am »

I said in the last turn that i probably will be doing turns once a week. I am uber slow. :P
...wooooow
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2010, 04:34:58 am »

Dwarfs rule! THIS IS JUST A TEST.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:37:08 am by Takos_360 »

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 4: Stupid, stupid, stupid!
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2010, 05:59:33 am »

Hmmmmm......

Turn 4

Run to some house and ask for a bandage and focues a small amount of thunder into my arm neutralzing the pain
(6) Still staring far away with deep cold eyes, even though Nil now has left to go get some help, you stop. Your mind slowly regains it's focus and the first thing you try to do is move. Bad idea. Feeling the EXTREME pain from the needle pierced through your body you almost faint. But you don't. Would have been better if you had because the pain is almost driving you insane. Then you remember that chinese pain treatment with needles. They pin the needles into the nerves of their victim patient and eliminate the pain by causing the nerves to overflow with signals to the brain. Basically that is electric signals and since you are Jets, the controller of lightning, you think what the heck. You set your mind to meditation, blocking out the pain. Then with a tense effort you release the power you built up into your arm. Just why the arm? *ZAP* You now really regret you did that as you see your arm twitching and being lit on fire. All you can do is stare at it because if you try to move and extinguish the fire
you probably will bleed to death. This is just too much.

Um... I go find someone to help Jets?
(3) Panic-ing you run as fast as your feet would take you, even though they are quite short. Searching the streets as fast as you can you suddenly see something, but you can't really make out what it is. You rush over there to see what or now who it is. To your surprise you find that it is Michael and he is standing on the street with a new awesome looking guitar in his hands. You yell: "Michael! Come fast, Jets is hurt!" He looks up, surprised to hear your voice, for just a second and then starts sprinting towards you. You tell him: "This way!" and he follows you. When you arrive to the injured teammate you wonder if you should either panic more or burst out laughing. Jets arm is on fire, how the hell that may have happend, and now he is staring so funny at it unable to do anything! Or is it horrible and you should help him fast? Anyhow you atleast made it back with someone that can help Jets. Michael do have healing abilities, right?

Help Nil find someone to help Jets... with help.
(6) Coming out from the music store you test your guitar a little. Playing a C and a G and some other chords you make up small songs, or whatever you want to call them. But you don't get to test your newly gained instrument for long since you hear Nil shouting your name. She wants you to come with her because Jets is hurt. As the peabrain you are you have to think about it for a second. Then you sprint towards Nil with the most epic guitar sprting sprint thing ever. You follow her back to the injured teammate and see both the needle wich is stuck through his body and the flames on his arm. "So wheres the fire?" *Ba dum tish* and Nil almost burst out laughing. The jokes aside you wonder why the heck she brought you back here. Was it for your extreme sexyness? But how could that help Jets? Maybe he would heal if he saw you... naked. Brushing out all those insane thoughts from your mind you think of a serious way to help Jets. "I know! I'll just find someone who can help Jets." and off you go.

I shall attempt to learn enchanting by enchanting a rock lying around somewhere to levitate.
(2) Standing up on your newly healed legs you take a walk. They seem to work fine. This would work awesome at a party. You would totally blow their minds away! While still thinking about partys and tricks you come to think of how cool it would be if you were able to enchant stuff just like a wizard. You sit down on the ground with your legs crossed and think about the most awesome enchanting thing ever.   Floating rocks. You mumble some words: "Argle bargle fargle..." and do markings on the ground around some rocks all while making strange gestures with your hands in the air. You do so for some time since all epic stuff take time. You say the words over and over again: "Argle bargle fargle... argle bargle fargle..." but nothing happens. The only thing you manage to do is make your immaginary crowd walk away. Now that was a dissapointment.

--------

Artifacts:
Spoiler: Elizabeth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gibson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Quite a strange turn and turn of events don't you think? Hope we will get Jets healed soon so we can move out from this godforsaken city and do some real progress.
Jets, don't do anything more. You may kill yourself. xD
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:02:24 am by Takos_360 »

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2010, 06:07:32 am »

I put out the fire. WITH MORE FIRE! WITH ELIZABETH!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2010, 10:30:53 am »

Ehm. shit!
Cry out for help and ask that guy to NOT pound me with his hammers

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010, 06:30:06 am »

Turns will be done on summer vacation. I have alot of last minute turns tests etc. that i need to study for so i dont have the time right now to do any turns. Hope youll bare with me and wait. About 9 more days.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 05:27:30 am by Takos_360 »

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2010, 05:01:53 pm »

Why must my tactics always fail. At least it didn't end with a pipe stuck in my face or something this time.

I conjure up some steel in the form of a black katana.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]