Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Use this thread to intruduce yourself!  (Read 5558 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Use this thread to intruduce yourself!
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 04:22:37 pm »

You guys are so gifted and smart you don't have to work!
Unfortunately, I have to work my butt off. When it comes to academic stuff, and other general tasks I am mostly lazy (because the work is boring as hell); but regarding work relevant to my interests and such, thanks to the economy sucking big time upon graduation, I no longer bother seeking work I would like. I mean, I'm working at a deli and doing landscaping work and barely trying to scrape by with graphic design. The only other reason I decided to freelance is both for reasons of the job market "for hire" being more open, and not having to fill a quota if need be or anything.

Like I stated one time, even when it looks like I am doing nothing, I'm doing more than it seems. But with things I'm especially really good at, I tend to go all Bunny Ears Lawyer mixed with Brilliant But Lazy; and that is primarily out of boredom. Essentially, I test the waters to see what limits I can hang around in. So far, in a job that requires tons of social contact, I am a very antisocial person; reason I've been working for a whole year so far? I'm 3x quicker than your average employee (not to forget insanely accurate without double-checking. A human-machine so to put it.) and I learn new things insanely quick, and the personality I give out (more to keep my job) is reluctant, yet subservient, unless I know something is wrong.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2010, 04:24:52 pm »

Lazy + Smart + Perfectionist = A Very Efficient Employee  ;D

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2010, 04:42:28 pm »

I was being sarcastic, I hope dammit that you work.

I have to a lot.  back to shop tomorrow and everything, I wonder what we'll do next?  It's always something I've never done in my life.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2010, 04:52:21 pm »

HA! i surpass all of you!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2010, 04:56:15 pm »

Pft. You don't have to work yet. Not really work.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2010, 05:13:32 pm »

eeyup, the most of my worries is figuring out what else i need in DF.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2010, 05:26:32 pm »

Life gets more stressful when you have responsibilities.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2010, 08:03:41 pm »

I am naive, anxious and frightened of the big scary world that lay outside my bedroom door.
I hate that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you're bestest buddies with someone.
I am secretive about my own personal matters.
I purposefully close myself off from others.
I am a coward.
I crave friendship but i wont allow myself to have it. Fuck sake i dont even let people touch me because im afraid of getting too close.

My problems may be small, a lot of people definitely have it worse than me, but i am a lightweight boxer in a lightweight fight.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]