Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Quick and Easy Deathtraps - Assassination On The Go!  (Read 3313 times)

John Johnston

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrescuable aspie.
    • View Profile
Re: Quick and Easy Deathtraps - Assassination On The Go!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 04:47:14 am »

At this point the entirety of your fortress will display the most amazing trait in all of dwardom... the inate ability to sense when someone, somewhere has died and left valuables unclaimed.

;D
Oh
God it's been a lovely day
Everything's been going my way
I had so much fun today
And I'm on fire

LoneJedi7

• Bay Watcher
  • The CaKE is A LIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 05:56:23 pm »

Recruit, place barracks on top of really high tower.  Equip all of them with masterwork steel hammers.  Enjoy :P
If any of them happen to survive (Without broken spines and/or brains) then you have yourself some soldiers, if some survive with broken spines and/or brains then you have yourself some fortress guards :P

haha, Radivnal would love this quote, this is his recruiting process.
ℍ!Ξ[/[Θ]![ℍ∑▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

jryan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 08:31:30 pm »

At this point the entirety of your fortress will display the most amazing trait in all of dwardom... the inate ability to sense when someone, somewhere has died and left valuables unclaimed.

Can I sig this? Please??

Of course!

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 09:25:33 pm »

Well you could always Han Solo them... Except with obsidian... and no chance of survival. I must admit it is quite amusing to mine it out and have bones drop onto the floor.

Particleman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 02:25:56 am »

Quick an easy? My favorite is a 1x1 room containing a lever. Assign the lever to the dwarf you don't want around anymore, have him pull it on repeat, and whle he's doing that, lock him in. No real room for error unless you unlock the door for some reason before he dies.

I execute my nobles this way when I'm not feeling sadistic enough to set up a some wooden spikes, one to a square, in between two doors in a narrow corridor leading to a lever. Let the useless bastards starve to death.
Pages: 1 2 [3]