Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Zirilzuntīr - FireAnvil - The Forge of war (Community Fo  (Read 18284 times)

DoctrZombie

• Bay Watcher
  • Web-Comedian
    • View Profile
    • http://www.playingdeadcomic.com
Re: Zirilzuntīr - FireAnvil - The Forge of war (Community Fo
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2008, 04:47:32 pm »

~~~Diary of Besmar Melbilamal, Army supply officer, 1063~~~

- 13th of Hematite

Alath, Adil, and I talked long into the night, and by the end of the discussion we were both in agreement with the human diplomat. The evidence against the elves and their druids was very clear and very damning. Rather than summarize, I will instead include copies of some of the more obvious pieces of evidence here.

--Attached to the log is a guard report from the hamlet of MellowBrook, a human village twelve days ride from here.

--Attached to the log is an incident report detailing an argument between a human and elven merchant in which the reasons behind the Dwarven Embargo are made more clear.

--Attached to the log is the most damning piece of evidence, an intercepted letter between two Elven consorts.

DoctrZombie has been happy lately. He admired a masterwork poorly drawn webcomic lately.He wrote about a community fortress recently.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2008, 06:19:20 pm »

*Cough-Smallpoxinfestedsocks-Cough-Cough*

Excuse me, I seem to habe a bit of a cold.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 25, 2008, 12:02:58 am »

*BUMP*

Hey Doc, still going with this?

DoctrZombie

• Bay Watcher
  • Web-Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 25, 2008, 08:21:40 am »

Yeah. I've got a smidgeon of content--problem is that the dwarves move a hell of a lot slower now so it takes longer to play to come up with anything worthwhile... Also, I live in the US, and there's a major holiday followed by a major shopping spree taking place this week, so any worthwhile posts will be delayed.
DoctrZombie has been happy lately. He admired a masterwork poorly drawn webcomic lately.He wrote about a community fortress recently.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2008, 12:20:35 am »

Do what I do, Wake up at four, have pre-posistioned donuts. Go to one (two MAX) stores when they open. Perferably electronic places (I still have a small stack of $4.95 Holy Grail DVD's to give as gifts), search, buy, RUN!

Unless you have to work. Then I recomend a thermos of strong hot tea. And a full nights rest (turkey'll help!).

In any case, when your finished, please type for a bit.

DoctrZombie

• Bay Watcher
  • Web-Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 02, 2008, 01:08:34 pm »

~~~Diary of Besmar Melbilamal, Army supply officer, 1063~~~

-3rd of Malachite

Morul Dumatborik couldn't find any leather and went mad, tearing off her clothing and wandering naked through the halls, babbling. I for one am glad that the human diplomat is gone, so she will not have to witness such… indecency.

-10th of Malachite

Morning casualty Report: Morul Dumatborik was found at the bottom of the drainage river that runs the waterfalls in the main dining hall. Apparently she couldn’t live in a world without an adequate supply of leather. Sadly, her death reminds me that I need to devise a system to repair the waterfall. I’ve opted for my only remaining choice: Flood magma into the irrigation ditch, repair the damage, and dig out the river again. It is an undertaking to be sure, but one I believe we are situated for.

The first of many storefronts have gone up for sale in our new market district, and I, being one of the few dwarves with any skill at trading, have purchased and set up a Clothing outlet. Morul’s nakedness should be a sign to all dwarves that clothing is important.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 02, 2008, 02:01:23 pm »

I hope that no stores need 'protection.'

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 05, 2009, 12:23:17 am »

Well. I for one hope that this epic fortress is able to survive its apparent Coma. I know the updates are, ahh, slow. But damnit this was, IS, an EPIC community fortress! I love it! Great writing, interesting characters. Constant war, blood, and intrigue. Please Doc, don't abandon us quite yet, we miss you!
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:43 pm »

Damnation, I liked this fortress too. It was funny, and enjoyable, and I had a statue in Nilumoz's name... Sigh... A great, popular fortress condemned to dust... Memento Mori, eh?
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2009, 10:49:02 pm »

Perhaps it'll come back . . .

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:58 am »

Perhaps it'll come back . . .

I don't know. No word from the doc in months... We'll see I s'pose. He must be pretty busy.
GENERATION 25:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]