Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gods Of Creation: IV (IC)  (Read 2590 times)

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Of Creation: IV (IC)
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2019, 12:51:30 pm »

Raising her scepter, Nikocene summoned an Order Act and gives it to Julius Tauron. "Here's an Order Act as promised. May it serve you well in your construction of this demigod of order and peace."

Looking at the outsiders, Nikocene was particularly interested in Anakra's offerings, particularly the Paricum. "Outsider," she asked Anakra with interest. "What more can you tell me about the Paricum?"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:35:01 pm by Sir Elventide »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2019, 03:23:51 pm »

Lodmjir conjures up a Balance act, and hands it to Julius Tauron via a tentacle.

"I offer you the Balance Act I promise, to ensure this demigod stays unbiased when keeping the peace.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:36:43 pm by Wozzy »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2019, 03:59:26 pm »

Meitana channels a Stability act within her staff, attuning it to Tauron.

"And I shall contribute an Act of Stability, to ensure that the peace this demigod spreads shall stand the test of time."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:51:04 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2019, 04:13:44 pm »

”You May want to change the title of the God your giving the act to be Tauron instead of Julius if that was the intent, even if that respective god is very full of life. But I work on developing the demigod as soon as possible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2019, 06:35:46 am »

"CaCoPhOny. UnIntTTerrupt-DesOlaTe DeaTh!. SorRo-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w.......IncOmpre-eh-eh-eheNsIOn.....DuTies *must* be caRried out...."

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2019, 08:00:22 am »

Lodmjir realizes that he needs worship if he is to maintain balance on these planets. He finds a suitable race, the Mantis Shrimp Odontos, and creates a prophet from one of the larger tribe's members.

Lodjmir spends two acts to create a Prophet out of one of the Odontos. He grants them the ability to hear and speak to Ladjmir, and to set him apart, turns their first set of arms into tentacles, and gifts them an eigengrau coloration. He asks him to spread the word that Lodjmir will protect them, and that the gods have returned to this plane.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 06:37:36 am »

1 Death Act, 1 Love Act: Regional Blessing. Trestbonos chooses a random place. A handful of people in said place receive a vision of Trestbonos, informing them of their existence and his call to service. Trestbonos sees the suffering in the world(s) and the death and agony and grief. He asks that these people cause assuage these pains by offering counselling, funeral services and mortuary rites. Everyone is free to decline; Trestbonos will simply ask another person. Those who agree, receive a lengthened lifespan and instant knowledge of how to hold a funeral according to local culture, the ability to conjure illusions (to aid in funerary rites) and how to embalm or preserve or cremate (depending on local culture).
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2019, 07:57:38 am »

“The creation of a new demigod for this old world shall be created, one of stability, balance, and order that will allow the old nations without a source of benevolent protection to be able to display their power to the greater world, uniting both civilization and greater entities together. This powerful individual will be able to protect its own demesne. The name shall known be as Keeper”

The Balance Act given onto Keeper will allow it be fair-minded when it shall make judgement-calls and intermediate, understanding when to compromise and not. This allows the creature to be the supreme master of being a judge, diplomat, and peacekeeper of civilization of mortals and creatures alike.
The Order Act, will give the Demigod an aura of Law that can affect regions, mortals and powerful creatures will be weak and understand its nature of absolution. Creature will become complacent, shriveled, and more pacified as ideas of violence and acting upon natural instinct, as mortals alike become more submissive onto the presence of the Demigod. Known as the Imposing Order this entity provides, creature become less prone to
Finally the Stability Act will provide the Demigod with a presence of averages and stable law, it decrees that their is no variance within its presence, the expected outcome is the one happens. Minor things like the movement of wind has no randomness in the way it changes overtime, the rule of combat and warfare within its presence is degree of set averages, if the expected outcome of a challenge succeeds or a fights happens, luck can’t be manipulated in a way to shift favor and is negated when within the demeanor of Keeper is in place.
The rest two acts from Tauron’s own presence embolden the individual to take shape, allowing it to have power and reach of a demigod. The Five Acts are expended for the creation of a Demigod

Keeper takes the image of a celestial winged avenger with a taste of gears, that rotate always at a consistent rate, and essentially looks like an angelic construct but still has its own individuality and ideals, bonds, etc. The creature is formed right near where the new small kingdom is placed

“Keeper with your construction and energization with divine energy complete, you are out to seek out your own will. But you were created onto this world and plane by the combined effort of gods that created you of the task you were made for. The objective is simple, unite the continent you are first created on, Pangea, than the effort to unite the world; civilization and powerful monsters alike. Uniting is the effort of making sure all the races of mortals (the priority is on mortal races that have a benefactor god) are in some form have collaboration between each other and put side aside past differences. May I recommend being the grand leader of a faction on Pangea that focused on peacekeeping and uniting, and that you modify the mortals you see fit so your goal is done. All mortals are balanced from the creatures of the ground Ishagi, Duros, others and that of Underdark of Annelids, Dragon Variants, etc. Though even though the Boroi include souls that refer them to as mortals, they should still be ranked as beasts.”

Place Keeper right adjacent to where the new small kingdom is on Pangea and allow it to go on its own business and allows its mission to take place.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2019, 05:06:13 pm »

Meitana considers her options. Her newly aquired rank of Lesser God afforded her a few rights which she did not have before. Among those being the right to permit access to the world from foreign entities. The pressing need to cement her influence upon this world brought her to the decision she was about to make.

Meitana, the Gatekeeper channeled 1 Act within her staff and attuned it to Anakra.

"The Scalekin will be sufficient for my current interests. Deliver them to the Keeper. They follow it henceforth, if their intellect is as you claim."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 2 [3]