Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: You are a Minor Lovecraftian Horror 2[7/Inf]  (Read 4702 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Minor Lovecraftian Horror 2[7/Inf]
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2016, 07:43:11 pm »

[Weakness +1]<x0.8>This monster is slightly harmed by the thing it is weak to. It has a weak hatred towards the object, but will not go out of it's way to avoid it.
[Weakness +2]<x0.6>This monster is moderately harmed by the thing it is weak to. It has a strong hatred towards the object, and will try to avoid the object
[Weakness +3]<x0.4>This Monster can be fatally harmed by the thing it is weak to. It has a burning hatred for the object, and will avoid the object no matter what.
this is a prime example of what I mean. this could easily be compacted to
Code: [Select]
[Weakness, max +3]<0.8,-0.2 per tier> This monster is harmed by the thing it is weak to, with the amount of harm it suffers increasing with the tier. They hate the object in question, and will attempt to avoid the object with greater urgency per tier.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2016, 08:32:13 pm »

Price on causing frostbite via proximity and/or contact?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2016, 09:48:59 pm »

Price on a immobile fungus stalk that draws followers?
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2016, 07:38:17 am »

@Dustin Hache, that seems too complicated for new players, maybe I'll try it tho

@S34N1C
[Frostbite Aurora]<x6>All mortals in the area around the creature are incredibly cold, and may suffer frostbite if they don't get out of the area

@Yottawhat
[Base Price]<3>*[immobile]<0.2>*[Follower Magnet +1]<x7>
= 4F
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2016, 08:44:29 am »

x2 Mutt's: Stray dogs that, upon closer inspection, are made of black ice.
[Base price] <3>*[Frostbite Aura]<x6>*[Weakness: Fire +3]<x0.4>*[Weakness: Sunlight +1]<x0.8>: Total= 5.76. Do we round up?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2016, 01:06:02 pm »

After further examination, darkness costs <5*(2.5*tier)> rounded down.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2016, 04:12:35 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet. (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2016, 04:32:50 pm »

$$$
[Poison:+1] Rattlesnake
[Poison:+2] Black Mamba
[Poison:+3] Eldritch Poison

[Monster Leader] Can lead monsters and command them.
[Follower Turning] Can turn followers into a type of monster worth 2F
Also is a monster generally stronger than a human, how does a blank monster compare to a human fighter with no weapons?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 06:27:33 pm by Detoxicated »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2016, 10:02:06 am »

Ugh, it sucks to say this guys but some family problems have come up so I won't be able to update this for a while. Thought I should let you guys know. I'm really sorry this happened.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2016, 10:32:03 am »

Ugh, it sucks to say this guys but some family problems have come up so I won't be able to update this for a while. Thought I should let you guys know. I'm really sorry this happened.
It's fine. just don't forget us after you get them solved.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]