Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Through the Looking Glass  (Read 11105 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Through the Looking Glass
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2016, 08:49:46 am »

(("Failed on navigator lore and inquiry tests" Curses! D:
"..."but barter went more then well." Cheers! :D

Also note ahead--and to not post in the OOC because of the tiny-ness of this note; I may be occupied in the coming days due to a storm passing))

Amara quickly approached the Captain and gave him a quick rundown of what she managed to do--including the query on his plans for destinations in the future given the deal of map charting. As an aside, she meekly wondered if there was anything she could trade for for good maps in a way, sharing what she talked about and how she said it--Merrine was quite a nice person to be around with!

Totally ok with heading back to the ship \o/

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2016, 09:02:45 am »

Herenton examines the suitcase while attempting to get in contact with the Explorator. Afterall, it may be a bomb or the like, and the person best equipped to find out without opening it is probably them. He also attempts to contact the Captians party, mostly to alert them to the possibility of a job.
(now with bolded actions)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »

"Kennoch, man of the wild and void. I'm sure he would be able to see to a trade, knowing his work."

Bron grabs his prisoner and shoves him towards Father Hebekahia's group. A slight glance and motion is given towards the entering figure with the strange spiked weapon.

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2016, 01:48:33 pm »

Holt takes the way he came back, possibly against the suggestion of his allies and bodyguards. He argues that anyone who would want to attack them knows the area better, thus traveling a more familiar path would give them less of an advantage, that getting attacked would be great stress relief at this point, and that he had been drinking too much to be bothered twists and turns.

(("Failed on navigator lore and inquiry tests" Curses! D:
"..."but barter went more then well." Cheers! :D

Also note ahead--and to not post in the OOC because of the tiny-ness of this note; I may be occupied in the coming days due to a storm passing))

Amara quickly approached the Captain and gave him a quick rundown of what she managed to do--including the query on his plans for destinations in the future given the deal of map charting. As an aside, she meekly wondered if there was anything she could trade for for good maps in a way, sharing what she talked about and how she said it--Merrine was quite a nice person to be around with!

Totally ok with heading back to the ship \o/

"We had a saying on my planet, 'Don't trust a brilliant idea unless it survives the hangover.'. Several goblets of wine are hardly a fine companion to good decision making. I'll hold a meeting with the executives at a later time, and we will all discuss the next course of action then. If you desire better maps, we can purchase them when the situation arises. There are things thrones can't buy, but maps aren't in that category."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2016, 04:08:49 pm »

Nathin travels behind Holt, his mind totally unconcerned from any security issues, sure that Anarette would be able to stop any that would wish them ill will.

"A wise saying my lord captain. We have certainly been given enough to think about. It seems what we have heard about this expanse is true. There is much work to be done here. I'm sure it will serve to enrich you suitably."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2016, 05:25:02 pm »

Anarette, rather certain that she can't dissuade Holt from this path even if she had a better route in mind. She follows the Lord-Captain, remaining vigilant as they return to the ship.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2016, 07:47:39 pm »

Already digging through sheafs of papers, Sarvus absentmindedly waves at the ratling. "Yes, yes. Don't trigger the alarm. If you find anything worth my time, bring it back."

Search for any potentially embarrassing, dangerous, or profitable documents. If he hasn't found anything in ten minutes, or if he does, clean back up, and leave briskly, 'tipping' the guards again on the way out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2016, 04:14:05 am »

Amara enjoyed the insight from her fellows. Merrine was quite a person.

"Other than much of what I spoke about the finery of food and drink, the brilliant idea is more of a brilliant person than a concept. I'm sorry if I wasn't that clear; it wasn't the maps that was my foremost concern, but connections. To Marrine, and maybe her crew. I've inferred that the seas we travel cannot be ventured through alone, but that also makes it more extreme for any riches to be encountered too."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2016, 06:16:33 pm »

"I should get back. Thank you for your assistance, Enginseer."
She responded to Herington as she walked through the weavig corridors of the station.

"Of it is a bomb, it is not with a common detonation trigger. If you are concerned, get one of the lesser crew to open it. There are plenty of them to spare."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2016, 10:46:21 pm »

Amara enjoyed the insight from her fellows. Merrine was quite a person.

"Other than much of what I spoke about the finery of food and drink, the brilliant idea is more of a brilliant person than a concept. I'm sorry if I wasn't that clear; it wasn't the maps that was my foremost concern, but connections. To Marrine, and maybe her crew. I've inferred that the seas we travel cannot be ventured through alone, but that also makes it more extreme for any riches to be encountered too."

"You want to cohere with her, is that it? We should act more hesitantly than this. I loathe formal events, everyone puts on a mask of civility to hide who they are and what their intentions are. Making a move based off of first impressions is generally a bad move in the long run, especially when we have yet to even see the real person behind that mask. Its possible she is plotting our downfall even as we speak, we have at least one enemy among those gathered here, though I doubt that would be likely. More likely would be that her master-no doubt a 'patron of the arts'-would enjoy seeing the ruination of my family."

Holt sighs then iches his beard.

"But at the same time, we could always do for more allies. You brought Serge with the group, correct? Bring him to me, I would like a second opinion on the navigator. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]