Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Dark Heresy IC  (Read 16961 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy IC
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2015, 12:48:43 pm »

Tarkhal noticed Elodie's face. "Don't worry, I just need you to keep him in place." He then actually addressed the Babyface as his armored fingers found purchase around the mask. "I'm gonna take off that mask of yours, hope you don't mind."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2015, 07:56:41 pm »

Eizen made a fairly morbid comment.

"I've heard of people sealing masks like these on, so they're impossible to remove normally. We may need a chisel."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2015, 05:51:56 am »

At the mention of removing his mask, the Babyface starts squirming uncomfortably in Elodie's grip. The mention of the chisel made his squirming significantly more spirited.

"Heyheyhey now... ha... we don't have to resort to that. We can strike out a deal, can't we? I mean, take my mask off, my folks are gonna kill me, and I'm no good to you dead, right?"

Strenwell grunts scornfully in the Land Speeder.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2015, 09:44:16 am »

Tarkhal paused. "Yeah, you're not." The scribe crossed his arms and stared into the Babyface's eyes, though the hooded robes and the stormtrooper helmet kept him satisfactorily obscured. "Let's see you cooperate, then. Start with your name the reason you were here."

"Then follow up with explaining what you know of a black sphere sold to Lans Guljan."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2015, 05:30:24 pm »

Eizen had been pretending to search around inside the landspeeder.

"What, so we won't need a chisel then after all? That's a shame, I was sure there was one in here somewhere..."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2015, 05:54:36 pm »

"We should unmask him anyway. Knowing who he is would of benefit... but we only have to tell people if he disobeys."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 28, 2015, 07:23:24 pm »

Tarkhal sighed. "We should be reasonable and stay our hand at least until he stops being reasonable."
>Yes?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2015, 03:03:30 am »

Tarkhal paused. "Yeah, you're not." The scribe crossed his arms and stared into the Babyface's eyes, though the hooded robes and the stormtrooper helmet kept him satisfactorily obscured. "Let's see you cooperate, then. Start with your name the reason you were here."

"Then follow up with explaining what you know of a black sphere sold to Lans Guljan."

You can tell he's grimacing under the mask. "Fine. They call me Cutthroat. I'm here because I patrol these streets, look for noble kids who want chems, basic level frak. And I don't know frak about whatever old man Lans bought, the higher-ups deal with selling expensive shit." He looks rapidly from side to side. "Look, I don't know where you heard this, but if someone wanted to buy something something, they should go to find someone that's called Skinner."

Eizen had been pretending to search around inside the landspeeder.

"What, so we won't need a chisel then after all? That's a shame, I was sure there was one in here somewhere..."
"We should unmask him anyway. Knowing who he is would of benefit... but we only have to tell people if he disobeys."

"Hey! I told you what you wanted, now let me go!"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2015, 02:02:36 pm »

"Don't worry, no one's ripping your mask off until you cross us. Let me see if that information checks." Tarkhal nodded to the babyface then turned to Sank. "Does the 'name' Skinner ring any bells?"
>Yes?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 04, 2015, 02:42:43 am »

"Don't worry, no one's ripping your mask off until you cross us. Let me see if that information checks." Tarkhal nodded to the babyface then turned to Sank. "Does the 'name' Skinner ring any bells?"

The bodyguard scratches his chin. "Might've. Been months since Lans dealt with them. They all wear masks too." Sank unfastens the hand-cannon from its holster and turns off the safety. "By the way, once you're done with him, I hope that you remember what I said earlier? Something something Babyface, something something headshot?"

The Babyface starts squirming again, stuttering madly. "Hey, hey! Please, you won't let him near me, right friends? I-I helped you and all that, d-didn't I?"
Dying of laughter?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 04, 2015, 08:42:31 am »

"I oppose that course of action for a simple reason." Tarkhal discreetly repositioned as to stay between the Babyface and Sank and then leaned closer to the bodyguard so the ganger wouldn't listen to him. "If you decide to kill all Babyfaces before we talk to the ones who sold that orb to Lans, they might discover something is wrong and escape. You should stay your trigger finger for now, at least until we find the higher-ranked ones like that Skinner."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]