Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Dark Heresy IC  (Read 16966 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy IC
« Reply #270 on: August 21, 2015, 05:59:41 pm »

"Yes, it's a beauty. And I'm Tarkhal, though we might have to leave the introductions for later." Tarkhal replied to the newcomer, happy about having someone else complimenting his fine acquisition.

Provide aerial reconnaissance support to Elodie's chase of the masked man.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2015, 08:13:21 am »

(Agility: 40+10/71) (3 DoF) (Opposed Agility: 30/72) (5 DoF)

Elodie breaks into a sprint, dodging and weaving through the relatively loose crowd of servants and running as fast as she can. Tarkhal and the others in the Land Speeder provide aerial reconnaissance, feeding her intel on when and where to turn. As close as Elodie is, neither her nor the rest of the acolytes catch where the suspect went; he simply disappears, presumably in some hidden passage to the Main Hive.

"Who's got the comm-line back to our assistant? Ask him how to send it back to our employer."

It was best to ask the butler-like man where to, or how to, send the orb.

In the Land Speeder, the vox frequencies chatter with inscrutable static, and finally you hear the familiar voice of your courier and assistant.

"You called?"

((I assume Aelia has the orb safely covered with her, like she mentioned earlier?))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2015, 09:13:58 am »

"We've recovered a warp-tainted xenotech device and wish to send it back to headquarters for analysis and disposal. It seemingly drove its previous owner, one Lans Guljian, mad over the course of several months. I assume there is some sort of protcol in these matters, but have no idea what it is."

Eizen was worried the orb could be tracked by its previous owners. Keeping it as far away as possible was the best choice, in his opinion. Stupid emperor-damned xenotech.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2015, 10:28:31 am »

Spend Fate point and re-roll Agility Test.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2015, 07:22:35 pm »

"We would, however, like to receive a pict of the artifact in case we need to have someone identify it." Tarkhal helpfully reminded.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2015, 09:36:21 pm »

Spend Fate point and re-roll Agility Test.

(Agility: 40+10/6) (6 DoS) (Opposed Agility: 30/26) (2 DoS)

Despite the scum's best attempts at disappearing into the greasy, mechanical undergrowth of buildings, Elodie's speed and the acolyte's piercing eyes catch him before he can escape. The Emperor is truly watching His servants this day! Elodie grabs the masked figure by the scruff of the neck, but he merely responds by guffawing, as if he lost a friendly race.

"We've recovered a warp-tainted xenotech device and wish to send it back to headquarters for analysis and disposal. It seemingly drove its previous owner, one Lans Guljian, mad over the course of several months. I assume there is some sort of protcol in these matters, but have no idea what it is."

Eizen was worried the orb could be tracked by its previous owners. Keeping it as far away as possible was the best choice, in his opinion. Stupid emperor-damned xenotech.

"Hm. Well, keep it safe for now. I will be planetbound in a few days, and will contact you thus. Abhor the xeno, acolytes."

"We would, however, like to receive a pict of the artifact in case we need to have someone identify it." Tarkhal helpfully reminded.

"Of course. Once I retrieve the item, I will send a diorama of picts to your dataslate."/color]
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2015, 11:47:33 pm »

Tarkhal maneuvered the speeder to hover close to Elodie and her detained friend. "Well, she got him."
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2015, 12:57:33 am »

Elodie kept the masked man facing away from her with one hand, while jamming her pistol into the small of his back with the other.

"Okay scumsucker, start talking. What business did you have with Guljian?"

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2015, 03:58:48 am »

Elodie kept the masked man facing away from her with one hand, while jamming her pistol into the small of his back with the other.

"Okay scumsucker, start talking. What business did you have with Guljian?"

"Ooh! I love this part! Which gang are you? Did I invade your wittle tewwitory?" He makes a presumably rude hand-gesture.
Dying of laughter?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2015, 10:53:50 am »

"Cut the crap. We saw you leaving Guljian's manor and we know about the things he was involved in. Now a nobleman is dead, and we have good reason to suspect you of being involved. So say it again: start talking, or this will get really unpleasant for you really fast."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2015, 04:08:34 pm »

Noticing the interrogatory didn't seem to be doing good, Tarkhal turned to Volc and gestured for him to help Elodie keep the man restrained. His attention was then brought back to Sank Strenwell. "Do you happen to know that masked person?"
>Yes?

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2015, 11:22:19 pm »

Volc, misunderstanding Tarkhal's gesture, punches the masked man in the stomach before helping Elodie restrain him.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2015, 10:51:01 pm »

Volc, misunderstanding Tarkhal's gesture, punches the masked man in the stomach before helping Elodie restrain him.

Volc punches the Babyface solidly in the gut, causing the masked teen to retch and curl, but maintains his laugh. Volc then goes to help Elodie restrain the ganger.

"Cut the crap. We saw you leaving Guljian's manor and we know about the things he was involved in. Now a nobleman is dead, and we have good reason to suspect you of being involved. So say it again: start talking, or this will get really unpleasant for you really fast."

"What are you gonna do to me?" he asks snidely. "Tickle me to death?" He laughs his insane laugh again, but you distinctly hear it falter a bit, and he coughs up blood.

Noticing the interrogatory didn't seem to be doing good, Tarkhal turned to Volc and gestured for him to help Elodie keep the man restrained. His attention was then brought back to Sank Strenwell. "Do you happen to know that masked person?"

"I know its a Babyface, that's for sure. Got that ridiculous mask, like they all do. I've seen plenty of nobles with Lans, so if we take his mask off I might be able to identify him."
Dying of laughter?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2015, 12:07:14 am »

Tarkhal sighed as he maneuvered the land speeder around to get a better look at the situation. "Did you really have to punch him in the gut? Anyway, please take his mask off so Mr.Sank can see who we're dealing with... Or help me do it, at any rate." The scribe then left the speeder to hover in the same spot and stepped out to help unmask the Babyface.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:31:51 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2015, 02:05:18 am »

Elodie, being occupied with keeping a hold on the man and keeping a gun on him, had no free hands to help de-mask. She gave Tarkhal an apologetic look.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:52:42 am by Sirus »

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20