Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: IronFist  (Read 6663 times)

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IronFist
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2013, 08:58:48 pm »

Okay, first real playtime. Maybe last, I don't know yet.

Realizing I don't like Too Many Cooks syndrome, and keeping up with everything is irksome. Which is why these things are so much FUN! So, we finished the current roofing orders, I dug out a side room next to the entrance hall and planted the necromancer cage inside it, as well as a quality cave spider silk rope to chain her up with. The DAS in the garbage room is still being designed, but once it's finished, we will have a way to destroy garbage, thus fending off lag and aiding the protection of the Fortress from further threat of risen corpses. Most of the magma forges are finished, one got suspended for some reason, but I reset it, so it should finish soon.

I'll think about whether I want to continue, and if I don't I'll pack up the save and stick it back on the web for the next in line.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

Instead of apologizing for a repeat . . .I'm also engraving slabs for every fallen person, whether they're ours or not. If the next Overseer wants to sort through and actually pick out ours and cancel the others, they can.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:02:31 pm by Urist McVoyager »

Giver99

• Bay Watcher
  • self destruct..5..4..3..2..1..Oops
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2013, 11:48:21 am »

sooo any Updates?

im still here and i would like to get this thing back up and running again
Oop's Wrong Lever!

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2013, 12:07:34 am »

Nope. I haven't played since then. I should probably pass the turn to someone else. At least I got the last battle mostly cleaned up, yeah?

I've got the file on my Google Drive. If the next in line has gmail, I'll share it there, otherwise let me know and I'll upload it to that site Woob used.

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2013, 12:13:49 am »

DFFD is the standard site for saves, as it's not only set up specifically for DF-related files; it's also the place where anyone who isn't playing this particular game officially can still find and keep up with the savefiles - even years from now.

It's not the site that I use; it's the site that's made for every DF player, across releases and through time.

Plus, AFAIK, it's not blocked in any region, the way mediafire, putlocker, or whatever other site may be. 

So, yeah, I recommend u/ling to DFFD.  Everything there is DF; everything DF is there.

(also, does Google really need more of our personal information?)
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2013, 06:35:03 pm »

Okay, working on uploading now. Tried a few days ago, but it wouldn't load it. I'll put up the link for the next person soon as I have one.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2013, 02:15:10 pm »

*Clears his throat* Ugh, okay. For some reason the game doesn't want to upload for me. I seriously did very little, so . . . no loss if my turn gets skipped. Next player up to bat please.

Giver99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2013, 10:20:27 am »

all Right Brewster Your turn
Oop's Wrong Lever!

Giver99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

Ok Guys if Brewster does not take his turn by January First i will take the save.
Oop's Wrong Lever!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]