Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: tips , that will save your life!  (Read 4250 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: tips , that will save your life!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 01:00:55 pm »

corpses without heads can be reanimated!

and i totaly agre that few limbs are more deadly than a full corpse!
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 02:48:41 pm »

If a citizen is runing to attack you , let him do the first attack , then the civilization will think he is enemy of the civ and everyone will attack him! but if you do the first strike , everyone will be against you.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 04:12:14 pm »

Each zombie part takes atleast one hit to kill, during which the other zombie parts will attack.  If one somehow does not get a lucky shot in, then you will probably get over-exerted in a few turns, and you will die.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 04:55:19 am »

"dont mess with the undead"

LightlySpartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 08:28:31 pm »

Make sure to be well armored, bronze or iron. Copper is better than nothing but lots of enemies will slice right through it(and you). Take companions out to the river and drown them if you cant find any other armor laying around in a fort.

Frontestro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 12:28:55 am »

If an enemies spinal cord is severed they can't attack but they can still counter attack, dodge, and move if attacked poorly. This can lead to clowns biteing down on your arm and not letting go until you or they die. If you are using a blunt instrument it can take days to kill what is latched into you and preventing your movement.

Also trying and failing to break a hold does not lead to exertion and can be used to prevent death by overexertion on an enemy like the one above. Expect massive stat gains anyways.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 06:35:01 pm »

Always go for the legs first, unless you have a ridiculously easy shot at the head.  With an axe, go for the hand or arm with the weapon and/or shield.  With a whip, hammer, or mace go for the weapon hand.  But always go for easy strikes on the head.

If fighting multiple enemies, it can be a good idea to cripple, and move on.  Head for ranged attackers first, and go for the legs, then weapon arms of anyone who gets in your way.  Against bowmen and crossbowmen though, go for the hand first.  I've lost many adventurers to last minute bow-shots.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 07:50:20 pm »

[clears throat]  Falcons and other creatures will spot you for bandits...  And then the bandits will eat you hippie style.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 [2]