Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 12 Player God Game  (Read 4886 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Player God Game
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2012, 05:31:46 pm »

Throwing up a turn, ready or not. Need to make sure everything is up and running.

Locations are like a clock face. North is at the top, east is to 3, south is 6, west is 9.

So the list of the north (too lazy to grab it from another tab)
would take up 11, 12, 1 in that order, eastern is 2,3,4, etc.

------
This only means one thing. Every nation is accessible from another, by commie magic and circular design.
------
Bakar appears to the sheep herders of his land as an old man. They know not of who he truly is, but they are eager to learn from a mountain elder, the kind known to be knowledgeable.

They take with them knowledge of natural occurrences and how to care for nature and life. Eventually, this knowledge will blossom and spread about the land, starting with the seed of few.
-------
Nikalas set of in golemly form. He tore through his lands, while not outwardly destroying. Those who dared stand up to him were taught of his existence, and they would go on to become warriors of legend.
------
Aeollo awoke among the snow, taking a chance to admire herself in a mirror before setting out to reaffirm the religion of her kingdom.
Preaching to those who would listen (read: most everyone), she filled their hearts with peace, thoughts of unity, and togetherness. This is a nation that would not be torn apart by mortal means, and even spiritual means would be hard-pressed to do so.
------
T'kalia began his time in the nation of llamas. Pleased by their bleating(I think), he began to travel his land and affirm his religion among the people.

His nation was a nation of commerce, having their finger in everyone's pie and their llamas known far and wide. They would not hesitate, however, to cut all trade and watch a nation fall.
------
Exal awoke in an icy landscape, and traveled all the land, meeting great scholars of the time and planting arcane and forbidden sciences in each scientist's head. This planted the seed in every land for great evil and yet great good, each nation gaining a power that would be realized soon enough. Wars would be fought, and peace would be made.
------
Tellarius awoke in his swampy valley, and began his great construct of the darkest black crystal. There he set a giant device of spirit and power that would take the followers of his religion once released from mortal coil and bind them to the very tower that now stood. His nation was one of respect, fearful of their god yet glad to have his benefits.
------

Good start so far, really. Remember that if you don't like the way your nation is going, you can always change that. If you'd rather be less subtle, there's always PMs.

Rolls get involved next turn, when things can start to fail.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2012, 05:41:35 pm »

((Am I in?))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2012, 05:51:45 pm »

The work was going splendidly; the rural folk were becoming more...bearable, actually respecting the lands they tread...But more needed to be done.

Continue my preaching work. Give food to those who are starving.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 07:09:58 pm »

As the library expanded T'kalia noticed Tellarius and the Spire of Cesra, which takes away the dead of any nation of the Cesra (via magical transportation) and turns them into preserved undead, which will serve the followers of Tellarius in manual labor.

he toght about this for a brief moment and decides that this is HIS kingdom and these are HIS people, so he unleashed a small wave of healing, enough to heal minor to fatal wounds. to make sure no one will be dying soon

But he noticed, his kingdom needs order, because without order everything degenerates into chaos, and with chaos the people panic, and with panic they lose faith. That is an issue.

ACTION: Heal the people of Cresera and gift a law system

NOTE: I am naming my kingdom Cresera (CRESS-eer-Ahh).
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 07:37:43 pm »

((I only counted seven in, are you still accepting applications? If you are, mine's spoilered here
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:04:52 am by blackmagechill »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2012, 10:20:39 pm »

Aeollo was happy with her people. The Kingdom was flourishing, but more needed to be done. Generally, they were stout of heart and filled with passion in their work, but they needed more.

Start aiding the military with conventional and unconventional wisdom in their efforts, to strengthen them.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2012, 02:06:38 am »

Exal is pleased, that the scholars are happy with his gift of knowlegde, that shouldn't be known.

But it is time to go to his... home? and make his own kingdom. He saw some of them and he is curious what would be happening, when a kingdom by himself is flourishing.

But the barbarian tribes in his land are not very intelligent. They're quite dumb. It's time to search for an individual, who is clever enough to be his avatar, the uniter of the "kingdom" of solid water.

Action : Search for a barbarian, who is intelligent enough to be avatar of Exal.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2012, 02:10:02 am »

Oh, also helped all lands.

Or not.

Great :D

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2012, 09:56:13 am »

If you are still accepting applications, then here is my god:

Name:N'kul
God of:Force, I control light and the color purple.
Alignment:Helpful Clown.
Appearance:Usually a jolly ball of light, but I can manifest as a young man in his 20s. I like to help my worshippers, also partaking in the games they have at their festival. My kingdom is the Kingdom of the Great Tree.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2012, 03:09:19 pm »

Nikalas looks for any cities and if he does find one he does what he did before.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2012, 09:17:08 am »

Tellarius was pleased with his actions, for his people were respected, yet feared him all the same. That, however, could be disadvantagous in the long run, as his people seemed only to worship for the benfits, not for loyalty. Still, he had to manage with what he had, and stared across the world to observe its people. The people of the Deepest Pit, as it turns out, were the "enlightened" peoples of the east, as to the south held warriors of great esteem, and the north mere herders of sheep. This, in turn, gave rise to a new Idea, to increase his influence, consolidate his followers, and hopefully begin the future of his people...

Tellarius announces, to the Cesra people, a great prophecy of the Rebirth of the people as rulers of the entire world. Only under him, though would the Rebirth happen, and those people who did not join him would not be reborn.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2012, 07:35:12 am »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

If you're still accepting.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]