Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: goblin funtime ;)  (Read 3745 times)

FrisianDude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: goblin funtime ;)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 05:22:30 am »

I like to drop Goblins off a height and pretend my Dwarfs are chanting as the Goblins plummet to their glorious demise.

I also have a hydra for the moment but I fear I'll have to put it down.  >:(
A tiny, foul-tempered humanoid creature that dwells in the evil mountains. They are known to enjoy drinking liquor and will take any unguarded supplies of booze.

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 05:23:37 am »

Well, one injury from that battle... an injured liver... pretty sure that's just the booze talking :)
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 06:35:06 am »

Put all the cages in a cramped room with all your unarmed civilians (more is better). Lock the door and unleash the goblins. Your civilians, being cornered, and likely unarmed and unarmored, will be forced to fight back. Watch their unarmed combat skills start to increase. With enough dwarves, the goblins should be too preoccupied to cause a lot of damage, what with all the dodging, blocking, and wrestling going on. What damage does occur can be used to train your doctors.

Note to self: make a medical school workshop, consumes body parts for reactions that use doctor skills.

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 03:10:51 pm »

Note to self: make a medical school workshop, consumes body parts for reactions that use doctor skills.
we have now discovered the way to not need to shoot ballista into the meeting hall to train the doctors!
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

RabblerouserGT

• Bay Watcher
  • ETHIC:NONBELIEVER:SHUN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 03:55:42 pm »

I prefer not to honor them with a response other than what I usually do. I just pit them.
The goblin's family won't be like. "He died gloriously. Even the dwarves felt he needed a different way of dying."

Nope. An elite marksgoblin gets the same treatment as a lowly thief.

..and then the child Praiseincest shall be dipped in the river of Pregnantjuices! Rejoice! The son of Armok has been born!
My dwarf worships the goddess of suicide. This can only bode well.
Pages: 1 [2]