Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: What's your favourite way to kill?  (Read 16784 times)

Aleksander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favourite way to kill?
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2012, 05:29:12 pm »

Stab in the gut until they fall over then kick the skull in. The corpse is good for throwing at the friends. Bonus if it gets lodged somewhere.
Dragons will add an additional dwarf to their size for every two years after that

I know what you meant, but I parsed this as "Dragons will eat a dwarf every two years". Which really, would be about the most dwarven pet you could get.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2012, 07:54:02 pm »

I call it a snowman, Cut off the legs and break the arms. the arms are now straggly sticks, if they survive to this point obtain a broomstick (or spear, whichever is available) and make them hold it. If they refuse to hold it, jam it into their hand until they do. Leave for display.

Aleksander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2012, 11:01:31 pm »

1 word: Intestines. Last adventurer had duel wield ogre intestines, and a bag filled with non-awesome intestines that I chuck at things at a distance. Surprisingly, intestines are quite powerful.
It's a shame you can't use them to strangle.
Dragons will add an additional dwarf to their size for every two years after that

I know what you meant, but I parsed this as "Dragons will eat a dwarf every two years". Which really, would be about the most dwarven pet you could get.

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2012, 01:10:50 am »

I usually mace-bash my foes in the legs/lower body till they fall over, then kick them in the head. It's brutal, but I enjoy imagining my adventurer screaming "And a BOOT TO THE HEAD!" as the contents spray all over the scenery.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2012, 07:35:08 pm »

Thanks to this thread reminding me of the scene in 'Rejected' where a guys beats another guy with his (the beatee's) own guts, I checked the bitter films website, and spotted the local show next week; would have missed it otherwise, yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MuOvqeABHvQ#t=237s
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]