Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: What's your favourite way to kill?  (Read 16786 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
What's your favourite way to kill?
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:11:10 am »

I've been enjoying stabbing my enemies in the guts and then finishing them with a blow to the head with my shield.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favourite way to kill?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:08:34 am »

Hack them to pieces. Hack every single limb off ond wait until your victim bleds to death.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 11:12:56 am »

If they are relativitaly weak, break their legs with wrestling and then smash their heads in. If not, well, cut their legs and/or feet off, then I repeatedly go for the head. I sometimes also cut their hands/arms off just for teh lols when they start running and bleed to death.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 11:44:21 am »

The best word to describe my method of murder is... Disassembly. I remove everything that can be removed in as short a time as possible. I like to challenge myself, seeing how much I can remove before they bleed to death.

gomwon

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 01:16:21 pm »

I start by disarming (Chopping off arm/hands) , move to disabling (Chopping off feet/legs) , Then keep hitting the head every good oppurtunity.

http://twitter.com/#!/Gompasta for Dwarf Fortress Tweetspam.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 01:28:28 pm »

The best word to describe my method of murder is... Disassembly. I remove everything that can be removed in as short a time as possible. I like to challenge myself, seeing how much I can remove before they bleed to death.
i enjoy doing that as well. But Specifically I like to bite off limbs, appendages, etc. Have to hold them in a headlock to do so effectively sometimes.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

inEQUALITY

• Bay Watcher
  • Living On the Mirror's Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 01:34:01 pm »

I usually duel-wield a sword and dagger. I do a lot of showy things, but do them quick and efficiently. For instance: stab upper body with dagger, it gets stuck in, move NE (imagining my PC ripping out the dagger in a twirl to that tile), slash at the head for the kill (imagining hitting the throat and cutting it open). Or, slash off one arm with one weapon, the other hand with the dagger, then going in for a stab kill with one or the other. I like the more epic touches to killing my enemies.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
It does no harm to the romance of the sunset to know a little bit about it.
If the magma cannon doesn't count, they aren't proper scientists.

Sscral

• Bay Watcher
  • привет
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 02:02:41 pm »

Lately I've been going unarmed, so I generally try to steal their weapon if they have one, and toss it away before punching them several times in the upper/lower body and then going for a head-kick if they're dangerous.

If not I just torture them to death.
A three year old just made an artifact doll from the skull of his dead kitten. I can only assume the mind control lasted past death.
"Look, mommy!  Now I can play with Mister Fluffles forever!"

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 04:09:08 pm »

I often use a combination of a Longsword in my right hand and a shortsword in my left.

One of my favorite ways of killing people is to get my longsword stuck in their chest; Followed by my shortsword. Then i kick them until they die.

Alternatively i move one tile back; Drawing my blades out of the poor guys chest in one fluid motion and move on to the next one; Blood loss usually finishes them off.

Eктωρ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »

Crab neck->choke->strangle->bite

Nothing like chomping in a wolf's neck.
Ektor is in a constant state of internal rage

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 08:30:33 pm »

If someone has a child, I'll break the child's arms, legs and gouge the eyes. I'll then smash the knees of the parents and start throwing knives at the child while the parents are forced to watch. I LOVE DF!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 08:32:40 pm »

If someone has a child, I'll break the child's arms, legs and gouge the eyes. I'll then smash the knees of the parents and start throwing knives at the child while the parents are forced to watch. I LOVE DF!

The FBI has been informed.
Hello Hunam

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 09:23:40 pm »

The FBI already knew. We're all on their watch list...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 09:49:07 pm »

I grapple any weapons away, break the arms and legs, then aim a swift hit to the head.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 10:02:52 pm »

Gouge eyes, break bones via grappeling, and strangle until they pass out, I then use a copper knife to cut everything I can see except the head, so they bleed.
Nom nom nom
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8