Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Manufacture Spaceships Year 4. Promian Czarships claims captured alien craft!  (Read 12755 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Poke :(

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

According to Kingfisher's profile, he hasn't been on at all in the last five days. It might well be study time for him, so I'm disinclined to just skip him.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Kingfisher seems to be quite AWOL. Who is in favor in declaring him dead/dormant for now and slotting in someone else?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a moment of respect for whatever issues have befallen our comrade...

I should like the game to continue.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm all for bringing in somebody else.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Kingfisher seems to be quite AWOL. Who is in favor in declaring him dead/dormant for now and slotting in someone else?
Nope, back! Sorry, my device gave out everyone.

Finalise the coilgun, and try to market the Kingfisher 3. Also attempt to increase PR and marketing.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Poke

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate to say it, but I'll probably wait to update until after final tests- that is, thursday.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Works for me.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it's any consolation, I'm sure I can get it out by thursday in your timezone.

*Provided you currently reside in the Dimension of Eternal Thursday

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]