Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Manufacture Spaceships Year 4. Promian Czarships claims captured alien craft!  (Read 12756 times)

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sell my flagship to the Swadians after trying to fix the AI problem, contact the Promians discreetly and inform them about it and offer them the same ship at 90,000.

Modify the newest model of my cargoship with seats and storage space for 30 soldiers, attach a particle laser to both sides and change it to reinforced titanium, spend 5000 hiring extra personnel to speed up the modifications. Name it the WraithRider 3C.

Market it to the Swadians as a landing craft for 2500 above material price per ship.

Spend 5000 on a marketing campaign for my military craft sell the fighter at 1500 above material price or 1000 above for 3 or more.
Landing craft at 2000 above material price or 1000 for 3 or more.
And flagship at 100,000 base price or 75 when bought with 6 or more landers/fighters.
It has particle lasers, everybody loves particle lasers....

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:17:10 am by Brood »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Run advents for the raven-2
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Try to find and fix whatever's wrong with the Puffin.

IF that's successful, market it for a suggested price of 34,500:

From the makers of the WarFinch-1A, New Calradia's premier transport solution, and the Egret-1A, the leader in luxury accommodations, comes the Puffin-1. Boasting room for 80 passengers, with on-board dining and viewing accommodations, and even featuring its own pool, the Puffin-1 provides the perfect solution to get where you're going efficiently and in comfort.

If we can't figure out what's wrong, hold off on production.

Continue selling Warfinches for 7,000

Continue selling Egrets for 8,000

((Also I do so hate to point this out, but you seem to have forgotten to actually charge me or kingfisher last turn. :x))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( I can help with your speed issues Irony, I've got Extra large liquid engines, my flagship is a lot heavier then your passenger ship and it's still 2 speed faster running on them, if your interested. ))

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Bump for Kingfisher1112, Nirur Torir and 10ebbor10

Also, forgot to charge you entirely? Derp, that's a new one...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: All Of You Manufacture Space Ships: YEAR 3, SEMESTER 1.
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2013, 02:55:26 pm »

Spoiler: Research (click to show/hide)

-The Ultor Corporation and the mining industry in general is now buying. They're interested in cheap, solid ships capable of mining lots of asteroids, as well as exploration craft- ships with good sensors, speed, and a long range to boot
Market the Mining station, Mining drones, "Oculus" Sensor drones and "Camel" drone carriers, all for their expected purposes.

-The Promian Czarship has expressed interest in buying some sort of advanced sensor technology or ships which are more capable of detecting "unidentified alien craft" than current ships.
Market the Oculus drones and Camel drone carriers. The latter are multipurpose, while the first can be used to send up enhanced permanent sensor networks. Special technology for these is currently being worked on and will be delivered free of charge.

As Agreed, 15% of the profit of Combat drone sales (including contracts) is transferred to Brood.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

((Maybe you should declare every ship older than 3 turns outdated, and not marketable unless there's no concurrention/ bonus offer))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now, you've probably noticed that if you can sell old ships this makes it pretty hard to lose. Currently you could be delivered the killing blow by some saboteur, but I'm also considering some system in which players could actually benefit from this instead of just having their enemy replaced with a new, possibly stronger competitor. I think some sort of hostile corporate buyout would be neat, which would give the person who does the buyout all the tech and designs the bought-out company had. I'm just thinking about how to make it fair. Thoughts?
((Some sort of consumer confidence rating? If it gets too low, then allow a buyout.))

Your guards shut down two attempts at fraud on your accounts, but a third is successful taking Ж30,000, even though the odds were in your favor with the security you had set up.
((Not only is that annoying, but uncreative. It's probably better not to gut Unity Shipyards, Inc, as me selling to pirates should help the ship building business. Semi-conveniently, I was going to make a new avatar but scrapped it. When I drop any pretenses of having dignity and make/use a Caramelldansen cutebold avatar, know that you three are to blame.))

teehee
((You too.))

Sell Minnows at a retirement offer of $3500 each.
Continue selling Lampreys at $3500 each.
Sell Salmon IIs at $7000 and Tadpoles at $5000, both to Ultor and independents.
Research missiles.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your guards shut down two attempts at fraud on your accounts, but a third is successful taking Ж30,000, even though the odds were in your favor with the security you had set up.
((Not only is that annoying, but uncreative. It's probably better not to gut Unity Shipyards, Inc, as me selling to pirates should help the ship building business. Semi-conveniently, I was going to make a new avatar but scrapped it. When I drop any pretenses of having dignity and make/use a Caramelldansen cutebold avatar, know that you three are to blame.))
Hey, don't look at me. That may not have originated from an NPC...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another bump, in the form of a shameless double-post. Will probably send PM's in case Kingfisher and Nirur Torir lost track of the thread with the title change or somethin'.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Uhm dude Nirur did his 2 posts above yours. ))

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Derp. You know, none of my other forum games make me feel dyslexic. >.>

Kingfisher, then. Waiting on Kingfisher.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You quoted my turn post.))

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What can I say? I write the post, then look through the previous posts trying to tally people up and... somehow your posts are innocuous to me? I have no idea. :P

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update: Sent Kingfisher a PM, but he hasn't been on in the last couple days. Just as well though, since I really ought to be studying.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*plays the jaws theme as the partially-extant waiting list circles around Kingfisher, waiting.*
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13