Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Titan Composed of Water.  (Read 6710 times)

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Titan Composed of Water.
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 02:14:29 pm »

The mystery of the unsurprisingly easy to kill glass humanoid may have been solved. After breaching the caverns I found his remains, which seem to be covered in Giant Cave Spider venom.

I'm guessing you're confused at how a glass humanoid could be affected by poison. He might not be just a glass shell. He might have glass blood vessels or something.

Sivere

• Bay Watcher
  • Slightly Unhinged
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 02:31:07 pm »

The mystery of the unsurprisingly easy to kill glass humanoid may have been solved. After breaching the caverns I found his remains, which seem to be covered in Giant Cave Spider venom.

I'm guessing you're confused at how a glass humanoid could be affected by poison. He might not be just a glass shell. He might have glass blood vessels or something.

Or glass heart, or muscles.
Dwarfs will have access to the internet in version .99.99, when even Toady cannot push the game further. They will then discover the Bay12 Games website, creating an infinitely recursive chain of realities that will eventually reach critical mass and coalesce into DF 1.0, emerging from their web-based cocoon like some kind of meme-encrusted chrysalis.

NSQuote

• Bay Watcher
  • used Confusion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 03:58:14 pm »

Glass bones and paper skin?

K17U

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 04:38:16 pm »

To save you some time, there isn't anything you can do out of his titan bits.  If you have the display case mod, you could put him on display, that's it.

That's too bad.
I had a forgotten beast made of fire opal today, who left nothing but two Bomrek FunnyRandomTitle's precious fire opal behind after being killed (Yeah, it was named Bomrek for some reason. Didn't even have a title before killing my entire military. Just Bomrek.)
I was hoping my jewelers would be able to encrust something with them. Or to turn one into a large gem with menacing spikes of cat leather during some mood.

Zidane

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Mc Fracture has been struck down by Horse!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 06:01:29 pm »

If it was a titan made of glass, then every part of it would be make of glass, including blood.

Venom shouldn't have any effect of aberrations of that sort. Unless it's blood is some sort of liquid glass but that just raises more questions.
Give cats natural metallic armor and throw them in your danger room.  Also allow their mouth and tail to grasp (shield in mouth, weapon in tail xD)  Have a cat based military.  You know, do the same with all tame animals xD send in the cats as shock troops to disrupt the archers

Dradym

• Bay Watcher
  • if its hard, overly complex, but fun, its a dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2010, 10:13:57 pm »

this thread has everything...

oh right....water+magma(or lava on the surface)=obsidian remember? now that would be a scarier titan
but water tits+magma=sad day

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2010, 11:06:59 pm »

"The Glacier Titan Enure Athelilora Mimale Inale has come! An enourmous bushtit composed of snow. It has large mandibles and it emanates an aura of giving and kindness."

Giving and kindness. So sad that it got torn apart by a goblin ambush. IT WAS ONLY TRYING TO GIVE THEM A HUG!!!!  :'(

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]