Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Titan Composed of Water.  (Read 6696 times)

Acperience

• Bay Watcher
  • Introjection
    • View Profile
Re: Titan Composed of Water.
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 01:59:38 am »

I remembered someone was working on a touhou mod for DF.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63746.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 01:59:55 am »

Oh what's it matter? the thing's dead anyway and the OP has lost interest.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

malroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 02:11:52 am »

Marissa stole the important thread...

Untill she ran into a bunch of chained war-tigers being used as an anti kobald alarm.

Now I have a !!War Tiger!!  and the kobalds are better armed.

Stupid marissa
Why couldn't my vampire Hammerer eat someone useless, like a migrant? Instead, she went after my only gemcutter.. but sadly there were no witnesses, so I convicted someone's pet duck as the murderer.  It got off easy, with no beatings or jail time.  >.<

Samuel

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McBateman cancels Attend Meeting: Too Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2010, 07:30:46 pm »

I just got a Forgotten Beast in the form of a giant humanoid made of clear glass. Here's the thing though: I have no idea where it came from. The first warning I got was a note that it was no longer enraged, and that's because it was dead.

Is it possible for a fragile creature to crush itself under it's own weight?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2010, 07:40:55 pm »

Is it wrong that I initially thought that OP said "Tits Composed of Water"?

Nirreln

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2010, 07:42:02 pm »

No but if it had an area effect dust abillity to could have killed itself that way. It's like a cave-in on command that covers everything with a deadly toxin, looks for dwarfs emitting maisa or in the hospital.
Quote from: a rather odd engraving
This is a masterful image of your FPS and the HFS. The HFS is committing a depraved act on your FPS.

Samuel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2010, 07:51:36 pm »

No but if it had an area effect dust abillity to could have killed itself that way. It's like a cave-in on command that covers everything with a deadly toxin, looks for dwarfs emitting maisa or in the hospital.

It only had a hunger for warm blood. could it have stumbled somehow and fallen a z-level upon arrival?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2010, 08:07:02 pm »

Wait untill you get a titan made of salt, then have them fight, and see if you get a salty water titan.
Er, wouldn't that be mating? ... *shudders*
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Samuel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2010, 10:34:53 pm »

The mystery of the unsurprisingly easy to kill glass humanoid may have been solved. After breaching the caverns I found his remains, which seem to be covered in Giant Cave Spider venom. There's a Giant Cave Spider down there somewhere, and I probably owe him a drink. the few pieces of it's clear glass are being hauled to the refuse stockpile- no small task, as each weighs over 10,000 units. I'm building a glass furnace in the hopes that I can build something out of the remains. Something pointless and silly to mock the beast.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:31 pm »

Make it a window looking out to his place of death.

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 11:57:48 pm »

The mystery of the unsurprisingly easy to kill glass humanoid may have been solved. After breaching the caverns I found his remains, which seem to be covered in Giant Cave Spider venom. There's a Giant Cave Spider down there somewhere, and I probably owe him a drink. the few pieces of it's clear glass are being hauled to the refuse stockpile- no small task, as each weighs over 10,000 units. I'm building a glass furnace in the hopes that I can build something out of the remains. Something pointless and silly to mock the beast.
Do you have an animalman civilization on your map?  besides the obvious possibility that a GCS decided to kill it, you could have a group of blowgunners who cover their darts in GCS venom.  That is the only other explanation I can think of. [/csidwarf]  To save you some time, there isn't anything you can do out of his titan bits.  If you have the display case mod, you could put him on display, that's it.

Zidane

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Mc Fracture has been struck down by Horse!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 12:30:20 am »

The mystery of the unsurprisingly easy to kill glass humanoid may have been solved. After breaching the caverns I found his remains, which seem to be covered in Giant Cave Spider venom.

Give cats natural metallic armor and throw them in your danger room.  Also allow their mouth and tail to grasp (shield in mouth, weapon in tail xD)  Have a cat based military.  You know, do the same with all tame animals xD send in the cats as shock troops to disrupt the archers

Samuel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 02:16:14 am »

Yup, there's an Antman tribe down there. That's probably it because I haven't seen any spiders.

Tallefred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 04:39:25 am »

Yup, there's an Antman tribe down there. That's probably it because I haven't seen any spiders.

You never see the spiders.
This is to make me recognizable.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 06:07:30 am »

You, sir, just won.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4