Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14129 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2010, 06:06:43 pm »

"Letting Luke go? Why, HE was the one bringing us here!" Luke try to protest, but the commander kick him in the back, sending him flying in the dust.
"As for those "emissions" if you wish to call them so, we all survived the previous one, which is more than can be said of your men. Now, please throw your weapons and free the medics or we'll have to kill you all before getting inside the APCs".

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2010, 06:19:12 pm »

"This one however, is, how do you say it, bah, I'm just going to say this is a level 6 Emission, ah, Ukraine, what things you have taught me. I advise you not to put your troops there, too late, you set off the anomaly commander."
The commander looks behind him to see several soldiers behind him incinerated by a pillar of fire, known to the Ukrainians as Burners. Vasilev picks up a rusty bolt off the ground and throws it towards a small fluttering group of leaves, setting off a Springboard anomaly, which startles a few other troopers into a Electro Anomaly, killing them. At this point, the commander lost 17 men, giving the Ukrainians enough time to rearm themselves and destroy some of the Commander's Armored Support, with the Sniper personally shooting the Commanders arm.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 06:21:51 pm by Phantom »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2010, 06:21:43 pm »

The German gathers the remaining Ukrainians, and they move out.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2010, 06:22:54 pm »

The German gathers the remaining Ukrainians, and they move out.
Navel speaks to the German.
"You ever experienced a place like this? I did, except the place was much more, hostile, in plenty of the places..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2010, 06:30:07 pm »

"How zo?"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2010, 06:30:26 pm »

(Phantom: what are those anomaly you're referencing? By the, way, I wish you had shoot my carachter in the belly for epic death.)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2010, 06:36:20 pm »

(Springboard: Sudden exhaust of Gravitational force. Enough to break bones.
Whrilgig: Gravitational anomaly which carries lifeforms like people or iron into the air and crushes it.
Burner: Self-explanatory.)

"How zo?"
"Bandits, Renegades, Mutants, Anomalies, Corrupt officers, things like that."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2010, 06:48:33 pm »

"Ven ve'll have to be cautiouz. Ve must hurry und meet vith za main group."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2010, 06:49:44 pm »

"Ven ve'll have to be cautiouz. Ve must hurry und meet vith za main group."
"Main group? We're pretty much the main group now! Argh, I hate this place, I'm gonna go have a talk with Jackal."
With that, Navel departs to have a talk with the mentioned Mercenary leader.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2010, 06:54:11 pm »

The German follows.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 27, 2010, 06:56:40 pm »

After a quick talk with Jackal, all personnel hide in the building to avoid the emission.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2010, 02:02:37 pm »

Right before the emmision hits adwarf busts through the door slamming it behind him and sinking to the ground he says " Every single one of them all three hundred of my dead this cant be happening the only thing worse than this was Cuba and I aint talking about that "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2010, 06:21:57 pm »

The Swedish Medic and Vasilev have a quick conversation. Vasilev makes an announcement, which shocks everyone.
"Open the door, I am not going to let that many people die this way. Every able bodied man except the medical personnel outside and grab as many of them as you can! We got plenty of room in here! When the Emissions over, I got a plan, but for now, GET EVERYONE IN HERE!"
Several of the Ukrainians force Adwarf out of the way, and they open the door. The sky is covered with gray clouds, with dark, read energy emanating from where the Swedish HQ once stood. The Ukrainians are only able to save a fraction of the Swedish forces from the emission until they had to close the door. Luckily, the Swedes and the Ukrainians vowed to stop fighting, and Luke is among those who are saved. Vasilev attracts everyone's attention.
"Alright, everybody listen, remember Operation Fairway, well, most of you wouldn't, but I do. There are Electro anomalies in the sky, but, they change position with every Emission, so right after this, we NEED to map them, and then we need to contact outside forces for evac. This place is a loss, and another one of these in the world is not very helpful, so it must be destroyed. And we must also link up with Leshiy's and Navel's forces, evacuating survivors is optional and Kovalenko already has the Russian helping him. Now we just need to wait this out..."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2010, 04:25:42 pm »

Inside Adwarf pulls the radio off his back and trys to use it " Fix this thing I need to contact command and tell them this sector is lost we are pulling out " then he slumps his head and mumbles something that sounded like " 6000 men dead god ....."
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]