Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14131 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2010, 03:59:42 pm »

"Ach, za ztatic. Give me a zecond."

The German starts to take apart the radio.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2010, 03:59:50 pm »

(Okay, NP. What about us? What happened?)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2010, 04:01:07 pm »

(Okay, NP. What about us? What happened?)
(I have three ways to go, combine STALKER with this more, unleash some demons, or unleash some Necromorphs. Your guy's choice. Also you guys are pretty much fine because you were much farther away.)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2010, 04:02:29 pm »

(Damn, you're spoiling the storyline I intended, and the epics death of my character. Well, I don't know a thing about STALKER, so necromorphs seems the nicest option.)

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2010, 04:05:02 pm »

The German was finished. The sound coming out of the radio was much clearer than before.

""ello? Vhat is your zituation? Ve didn't receive it before."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 27, 2010, 04:07:48 pm »

"I, erm, forgive me for this, but I think I unleashed something after destroying the Swede's project. Now, there seems to be something here but the way to it is blocked by rubble, and when I try to leave, I seem to be warped back to where I started. I fear I may be stuck in a Space Anomaly."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 27, 2010, 04:09:48 pm »

Well, the radio-waves re going out, so there must be a way. What does your surroundings look like?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 27, 2010, 04:11:46 pm »

"Same as before, but, back in Ukraine you needed an Artifact or one of those fancy Svarog Detectors to get you out of these, the only problem is that space warps me back to where I started. I heard that you need to find one spot in the area to get out of these or make the anomaly explode, but, alas I don't have anything to help me do either."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 27, 2010, 04:17:52 pm »

"Well, try to find a safe house. We still have to cope with the undeads, and there is still Swedes around. If you agree, I'll take over the platoon, find a safe place, and once we get a base I'll go with the german to try to get you outta there."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 27, 2010, 04:22:44 pm »

"Alright, just hurry up- Oh dear, god, the horrors of the zone come back to haunt me, stay away from me, get away, no, NO, NOOO WHY GOD WH-"

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 27, 2010, 04:25:45 pm »

well looks like we have a job to do grab some food, lets go *shoulders a pack he has just filled with granola bars*
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 27, 2010, 04:37:21 pm »

Luke turn of his radio and turn to the only remaining NCO, a youg sergeant who happen to speak some english.

"Okay, I am know in command of this squadron. We are going farther north ,setting up a base and rescuing your commanders. Now, put the ones who can't walk into the BMP and follow me!"

Going by the only clear streets in the rubble-filled industrial part of the city, the platoon arrive in a large, almost intact wharehouse which used to contain cars and such.

"Now, I'd like you to set up camp and contact the others. I'll go and scout the area see if it's clear."

OOC: Actually, I'm glad we're with Ukrainians. They are just the coolest soldiers in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_E6YSQqTo
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:39:01 pm by Sheb »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 27, 2010, 04:41:16 pm »

"Hold on brother, the situation here is quite similar to what we've dealt with before, that energy burst was an emission, but we hadn't had one in such a long time so that's why not everyone survived. Second, what BMP? You asked us to do that but we left it back at the church! We had to carry everyone here! I'll only take what you say as advice, hey, Kosovo, (Nickname of the Sniper.), go help me set up a few campfires for warmth and light, everyone else, get all the wounded safely hidden here and scope the place out for zombies."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 27, 2010, 05:49:43 pm »

After an hour or so, the Luke come back. But not alone. two full platoons of Swedes and their armors are encircling the Ukrainians, too much even for the Irish's godlike fighting skills. The Swedish commander, along with a few grunts steps out of a Hummer, a pistol pointed toward a weeping Luke.

"So motherfuckers, drop your weapons, or we're gonna kill you before you can do anything! Now, what did you do to our base? I want to know the name of the fucking asshole that nuked us!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 27, 2010, 05:57:34 pm »

"...
My commander. Now let Luke go please. Wait, I believe we have somebody you'd like to talk to."
The Ukrainians retrieve the Swedish Medic they've taken hostage, but while they did that, a thunderous boom is heard.
"Ah, an emission, I suppose your men know how to survive that Herr Commander?"
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24