Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14132 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2010, 02:34:52 pm »

"What? They got tanks, we are on foot and many of us are injured. Blowing up this bridge is the only way to slow them down. Speaking of which, we should really go now."

Turning around, Vasilev notice than the detonator on the explosives (made from an old alarm-clock) has been beeping for a few minutes now.

Turning again he see Luke climbing the canal's bank, shouting
"We only got 2 minutes before it blows up. We really should go!"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2010, 02:38:36 pm »

"Everybody, RUN!"
The Ukrainians begin following Vasilev, who is in turn following the rest of the platoon.
Kovalenko and the Russian are nowhere to be seen, but the Swedes do not report killing them. It seems they have escaped towards the governmental zone.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2010, 02:52:22 pm »

Running away from the bridge, Luke keep looking at his watch. After two minutes, he turns around just in time to see the bridge blow up, stopping the Swedish advance.

"Okay, we're safe for now. I know this part of the city well, my father used to work here before the Catastrophe. We should go north, there are many wharehouse where we could hide."

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2010, 02:58:15 pm »

Right after Luke says that, an imposing T-80 Tank bursts through a building nearby and nears the group of Ukrainians before the crew leave. The Tank Commander asks the whole group a question.
"Huh? Who the hell are you guys? Anyway, you guys know where to find Leshiy's group? We got separated. Because of a Swedish Attack. We also saw 2 guys advancing near the Swedish HQ, them yours?"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2010, 03:10:08 pm »

"Leshiy? Never heard of that guy. You shouldn't try to go that way, we blew the bridge, but the Swedes are gonna be here any time soon. Seen any undeads around?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2010, 03:13:35 pm »

All the sudden Adwarf and the remaining 6 IZF men burst out of the alley way near bye adwarf says " We need to get out of here or we are dead "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2010, 03:18:03 pm »

"Didn't see any zeds- Anybody see that Mushroom Cloud coming from the Swede's HQ?"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2010, 03:27:50 pm »

"What? Your guys did that Vasilev? I just hope we won't end up with nuclear zombies."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2010, 03:30:59 pm »

"Wait, wait, that's no Nuclear Explosion. I think something may have happened OH SHIT TAKE COVER GIANT WAVE OF ENERGY RUUUUUN!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2010, 03:39:08 pm »

The German looks up.

"I believe that ze Ukrainians need your help. Ready your men, ve vill leave vithin za hour."

The German turns to his radio.

"'ello? Ve are you. Vhat is happenzing?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2010, 03:41:35 pm »

Radio transmissions are starting to be garbled up, the only thing heard from Kovalenko is quite distressing, it sounds like a distorted dog howl mixed with a lions roar. A scream can be heard shortly after that.

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2010, 03:52:07 pm »

KOVALENKO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? AN EMP?
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2010, 03:52:36 pm »

"Come, Kovalenko needz us."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 27, 2010, 03:56:43 pm »

Jumping into an hole in the ground, Luke escape most of the energy wave. As he get up, dead bodies are to be seen everywhere, the energy wave killed most of the platoons, even with their body armor. As he walks around, he sees Kovalenko emerging from another hole.

"What was that?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 27, 2010, 03:57:49 pm »

"Guys, I believe I unleashed something terri-*KRRRRRZ.* Stay where you are. I can't go anywhere, it's like space is warped...
My coordinates, 19, 2-*KKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRZ.*"
The Transmission Cuts Off.

((Sheb, I'm gonna retcon that post because I meant Kovalenko to unleash something very bad. But the dead platoon members are fine.))
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24