Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What wild creature do you hate the most?  (Read 4647 times)

gtmattz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:BEARD]
    • View Profile
Re: What wild creature do you hate the most?
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2010, 03:15:01 pm »

I know that civilizations are not allowed, but really the only creature I can say I actually hate would be elves.
Quote from: Hyndis
Just try it! Its not like you die IRL if Urist McMiner falls into magma.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2010, 05:40:23 pm »

Right now, I have to say it's the mandrills and macaques. Nothing else is so aggressive, so intent on getting into my fort than a pack of thieving monkeys. Not even the subterranean wildlife trying to path to the surface works this hard to charge through my dining hall.
Yeah, but have you actually seen buzzards or vultures? They are like flying macaques.

I have, they're just far less common. :P
If you build your fort entirely underground from the start and have a covered entrance it forces them down to the ground where they're pretty much equal to monkeys anyway.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Xenos

• Bay Watcher
  • [DWARFINEER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2010, 07:38:01 pm »

I would have to say buzzards...I hate them so much that I found their RAW entry and deleted a little tag that was something like "...:BRAIN:..." now any embark on 31.10 is full of dead buzzards. ;)
This is a useful feature..and this is DF.. so im gonna assume its bugged
That's what cages and minecart shotguns are for!  We don't need to control them.  We just need to aim them.
[DWARFINEERING]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]