Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fort - Entrance Guard Edition  (Read 3393 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fort - Entrance Guard Edition
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 10:23:18 pm »

Stand around until Olon tells me to do something. (Well I am that idiot.)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 12:44:53 am »

Get your turns in people! Get your turns in!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 01:11:00 am »

re posting turn here so you dont forget it
War DOGS please... I put some other kinda animal on guard duty, perhaps GCS
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 10:53:25 am »

Go into a pub to gather information about gangs and such
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 11:56:10 am »

Dervin, your on the waiting list, sorry mate.

TURN ONE

War DOGS please... I put some other kinda animal on guard duty

[4] You quickly run into your animal kennels and bring out a pair of (4) angry looking war dogs ("budget cuts bud" as the man had said). [6] You quickly tie the pair up on either side of the entrance, a little to tight, they look a bit out of breath. [3] You then haul ass back to your dining room for some grub and drinks. That was a busy day at the office wasint it.

Why would ye waste perfectly good spears by diggin' 'em into a ditch to kick immigrants in?
Those spears would be better served with the military.
I say we just toss 'em into the river!
Let the carp separate the weak from the worthy!
*walks away grumbling about new immigrants havin' no respect, just waltzing right on into the fortress like they're all welcome*

Watch how ye deal with immigrants.
This tree is a soapmaker.
*rips sapling out of the ground and tosses it into the river, where it is rapidly shredded by the carp*
No need to clean up or waste spears.

(This is what happens when you dont post a turn and you leave a nice opertunity for me to [mis]interperate what you want me to do  :D)

[2] Yelling and hollering at the migrants who just stare at you with dumb, blank faces, you quickly lose your temper. [6] A river full of full carp, a migrant group missing three people with two survivors and a slightly persperating officer later, the (remaining) group rush too and through, piling sticks and branchs next to the pit, where a skilled woodcrafter who was ordered to come sat shaping spears. [6] By the end of your shift, a pile of sharp spears are ready [6] and two rows of spears planted... Ow and the crafter had a tantrum and harpooned a passing dwarf in the head with a spear. [1] The fort guard, when they arrived were all killed [all five of them] by the maniac before [2] he runned into the town. Crap this isint going to look good. [1] It isint. Your put in jail for the rest of the day, pending on charges on worker negligence and the organised murder of all the guards. [5] You, how ever are let go as the warden and the citys head judge is your cousin. [2] Triping over on the way, skining your nose, you head off to get some grub and drink [5] ripping a full grown tree out of the ground and chucking it into the river [3] where it knocks out your favorite carp. AWWWW

Search the pit for useful materials.

[1] After sleeping in all day in the coffin pit, you wake up and slam head first into one of the many dead bodys lieing around. [5] Just as your about to give up your "ditch diving" day, you see your officer be pulled away to prison! SCORE! [4] Sliding down into the ditch you start to look for anything usefull. {Auto-fail} [6] What the bloody hell do you mean usefull you stupid, larva sucking, granite head! Whilst you find nothing, you develop a skill for insulting, on the level that all your cousins would be proud of. [5] You also find a little pendant on the ground.... Odd... [4] You climb out of the ditch and walk to the dining room for your feed of grub and a drink. [+ 0.5 insulting]

Stand around until Olon tells me to do something. (Well I am that idiot.)

[1] As you watch before your eyes, the crafting dwarve goes nuts and kills a passing dwarf. At the same time you fall of the bloody drawbridge and K.O yourself on the hard ground. [1] You also lose your mothers pendant. Mother! [3] Shaking yourself, you get up from the ground, {Auto-Fail} [2] Before falling back over from concussion and knocking yourself clean out. [6] A passing cow dung seller drops some dung on you, but at least he sees you! [4] He calls the medic dwarves who carry you to the entrance guard infirmary. [-3 all physical things next turn]

Go into a pub to gather information about gangs and such

[2] You attempt to sneak out the back to the guard barracks to steal a coif and robe but your knocked over by a very crazy looking man with a spear. [5] Shaking yourself, you continue and don the gear and then try to get away from your officer (your meant to be at your post 24-7). {Auto-win} [5] You watch as hes carted to jail and you sneak into a near by Pub called "The Drunken Shoe". [6] You attempt to walk in quietly, you do so well every one turns around and claps for your amazing sneaking skills before continuing to laugh and drink. [3] You sit down and order a drink, using the few coins in your robe. [3] The man nods and fills you a tankard full of [3] plain elvish made dwarven beer. Dam imports. [4] The man next to you leans over and says "I know your an entrance guard but listen, I have a deal for you". [6] "Join our group as our inside man.... OR DIE" says the dwarf as he pulls a switch blade on you. [1] You try to disagree and a man from behind knocks you out. [6] When you wake up your still in the bar... THERES JUST A HUGE PUB FIGHT HAPPENING! [2] You stand to leave and are knocked over by a stray punch [3] You clumsly get out of the pub, [1] right as your officer walks past. {Auto-win} [5] Thankfully, hes to busy chucking a tree in the river. You follow him to the dining room.

DINING ROOM: [3] A very average looking place with [5] amazing, premium beer, whiskey and spirts [4] and four star roasts. Looks good.

People eating:
Foran: [3] Despite the awsome food and drinks your given, you still feel a little sorry for the dogs you chained up tight. [1] You stand up to go lossen them off and get punched over.... DINING ROOM FIGHT! Sadly, that punch was a goodie, your out for the whole period [-1 for missing a DINING ROOM FIGHT next turn]

Olon: {Auto-win} [5] No one touchs you as you eat your amazing meal, after seeing you do that to that tree AND THAT CARP, there kinda afraid of you.... Gooooood..... [+0.5 NPC guard interaction]

Zuntir: [3] DINING ROOM FIGHT? WHERE! [2] You charge in, auto-maticaly geting layed down by a cloths line. [6] You stand back up so fast, you knock the two hardiest fighters out with your legs. {Auto-fail} [2] Every one stops, there afraid of you. You slip over a pool of blood on your way back. You cry a bit. You were having fun.

Urist Mc: [1] As soon as you sit down, you skull half a barrel of [1] knock out whiskey.... Nnnnniiiiiggggghhhhhtttt, Niiiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

Sleeping: [1] The commanders, angry at all of you, make every one sleep on the cold stone in the dining room.... AWWW

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 11:56:58 am »

STATS

Urist Mc
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Foran
Olon

Zuntir

Urist Olo
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:43:15 pm by nuker w »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 12:24:46 pm »

Eat all the fish before the filthy cookers can get their hands on them.
Strange, I just had this crazy notion that I could eat and drink at the same sitting. Imagine that, doing two tasks at once, I must have hurt my head more than I thought...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 04:42:00 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 12:31:14 pm »

Eat away from the brawl then join in. Go trance on them!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 02:53:31 pm »

Heal in the infirmary

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 07:05:28 pm »

Go get althea and make sure she is at my side always, go find a fight
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 03:54:13 am »

Drink some rum, ignore my scratches, and sit there, glaring into the centre of the crowd until it's time to go do something else [read: until next turn].
Pages: 1 [2]