Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kobold Quest  (Read 6326 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kobold Quest
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 11:49:00 am »

Want me to send you my source code?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 04:14:00 pm »

Sure, if you'd like.  I figured we'd both make our own, perhaps, see where they both lead?  I don't really want to feel like I'm stealing this from you >.>

Kusgnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 04:47:48 pm »

Hope this isn't necroing...

You guys got anything worked out on Kobold Quest? I played Toady One's original for a while, but yes it does get irritating when kobolds just sit there and die when you're controlling a different one. Like they're all catatonic...

Could you post what you have so far? Maybe a sweet little .exe for noncompilers like me to play?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 04:51:23 pm »

There's a link to the Puzzlemaker version a few posts back.  There's none of that lovely music or voice work, but kobolds will run around and throw bugs at people.  You don't need to compile anything, just stick the new .exe over the old one.

Puzzlemaker said he'd continue working on it, but I haven't seen much of him lately...  I think he's still tooling around with LCS.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 04:58:45 pm »

Eek!  I actually kinda forgot about this... After Puzzlemaker said that he was going to send me his source, I've just kinda been waiting for that, and sorta forgot. >.<  My bad!  Maybe I'll have some time to work on it this weekend?  After Warped Tour, of course.  8)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 10:54:55 am »

Eek!  I actually kinda forgot about this... After Puzzlemaker said that he was going to send me his source, I've just kinda been waiting for that, and sorta forgot. >.<  My bad!  Maybe I'll have some time to work on it this weekend?  After Warped Tour, of course.  8)

E-mail to send the source to?

I forgot also.  There was a biiig project at work, and I was working long hours.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 12:31:43 pm »

Sporadic_Interval@hotmail.com

I don't mind if you(or anyone) adds me to an IM program either;  I get bored at work. :P

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2008, 06:28:34 pm »

Sporadic_Interval@hotmail.com

I don't mind if you(or anyone) adds me to an IM program either;  I get bored at work. :P

Alright; sent.  Tell me if you get it right, and if it has everything.  Enjoy!

Kusgnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 04:39:04 pm »

-
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 01:23:42 am by Kusgnos »
Pages: 1 2 [3]