Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC  (Read 15285 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2015, 08:18:52 pm »

"You vill be a varrior someday too, rebenok. I vill see to it myself if I have to."

She withdrew her hand to instead hold up the index finger.

"But! There is still much for you to learn about vhat it means to fight. This lesson, I leave to you. Take your time and experience more battle. Vhen you figure it out, come to Stre Vulf and tell her. Ve vill see vhat you have learned."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2015, 09:21:39 pm »

Lidia looked displeased.

: Magic is a different kind of strength, Ms. Wolf, but strength all the same. I'm a mage but I respect the swordsman; your stigma leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm surprised you've lived this long while harboring such disdain for your foe.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2015, 12:26:41 am »

"Magic has its uses, but they are not on the battlefield. I do not appreciate the fact that it can destroy a person without a chance to fight back."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2015, 01:21:38 am »

: You've never killed a magician, then?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2015, 01:35:35 am »

"I know vhat point you are attempting to make, Lidia, but answer me this first. Is there a sword or a lance in this vorld that vill allow you to destroy a man from nearly a mile away? Is there a bow that vill turn a man to stone and leave him helpless?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:47:55 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]