Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: WMMA4 - Let's beat the shit out of each other.  (Read 11098 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: WMMA4 - Let's beat the shit out of each other.
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2015, 10:14:53 am »

Nah, still using my own custom stealing some stuff from others mod.

Apparently, getting into pointless contract fights really slows down my game progress....

Delegate.  Honestly, if your character has less than 5 in negotiations, the AI will probably negotiate a better deal anyways.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2015, 10:51:07 am »

Nah, I'm fighting against the other nationals... and using standard contracts rather then exclusives. 

I'm going to set up default contracts to automatically beat AI offers... since I now have a good idea of when the AI's offer will be ignored.  (Plus, I have tons of dosh to spend.)
Apparently, nationals only ever use exclusive contracts.

EDIT: Money is way too easy to make once you can sign on any type of broadcaster that'll pay you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:18:27 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2015, 10:02:32 am »

How are things going, Zangi?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2015, 10:49:49 am »

I'm getting distracted is whats happening. 
I've more or less put down my urge to play Darkest Dungeon till the full game comes out.  And Prison Architect is doing a number on me.  I'll work that out of my system in a day or 2.  (It is also worse since I get the I-just-need-to-do-this-one-thing-oh-I-need-to-do-that-other-one-thing-too-and-there-is-that-other-thing syndrome.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2015, 02:00:45 pm »

Yep, I'm familiar with that one.

Stayed up last night playing Crusader Kings II :D
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]