Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: WMMA4 - Let's beat the shit out of each other.  (Read 11092 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: WMMA4 - Let's beat the shit out of each other.
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2015, 09:54:33 pm »

Butterface.

My nickname. "Butterface" Jun Su-Park.

I am a terrible person.

Edit: Could you change my "Head-Hunter" Attribute thing to "Head-Kicker" please :)

Will the Self-Confident behaviour limit me in any way? I s'pose only fighting more popular fighters would be good for me, given my lack of marketability...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:01:23 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2015, 11:04:22 pm »

Done and challenging other fighters seems to be more about RP, but I do make it a point to fulfill those challenges when I see em.  For better or worse. 

Ah right, I musta missed the hometown stuff, that is now fixed.

@Dreamworld
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:09:46 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2015, 02:52:23 pm »

@Dreamworld
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thanks for the clarification of era settings.  That had me confused royally.  I'll probably boost in incrementally each era, keeping era 1 settings but boosting in each era.

I had also realized that Alpha and GAMMA at random just didn't work.  The good news: With the lack of talent, either promotion will only run like three shows before dropping to high regional.  Without player intervention, they'll stay at high regional for a long while (in fact, I've never seen either rise to national again).

Having the named pictures converted into free ones is the major theme of this mod.  But it's tiring, tedious work, so I can only do a few at a time.  I think I'm about half done.  Steal the rest when I finish!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2015, 10:57:17 pm »

Alright, its a small update, but it is one as I get back in the groove.
I ended up deciding to make it Bantamweight.  Makes breaking in our two new fighters a tiny bit easier. 
Actually, it seems to be bringing popularity up pretty quickly...

So I present to you the first Reality TV show... 
Ka Yee So and Tilly Tank are of course the coaches of the show.  Butterface and Maxima won their 1st fights... by unanimous decision.
Oh yes, Max and Tank, it seems their relationship has gone for the worse during their time together in the Reality show...  +Drama   8)

Spoiler: So's New Friend (click to show/hide)
Hey, maybe he is a nice guy?

@Dreamworld
Oh yea, forgot to mention, Era settings... you don't have to set things up for fighters to show up before the company.  They'll automatically start to generate a month or 2 after a company pops up.  Not all at once mind you, they'll keep popping till it hits the minimum.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2015, 11:01:32 pm »

Aw, hell, I'm a drama queen.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2015, 01:47:58 am »

I am deeply upset I didn't kick someone's head off.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2015, 01:43:30 pm »

Yea, I am disappoint with your lack ass kicking too.  I am considering shipping you folks to some sort of boot camp from hell.  Its written in the contract, right over there, in extra fine print.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2015, 02:08:39 pm »

Aw, hell, I'm a drama queen.

Yes, it is all your fault.  :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2015, 02:22:58 pm »

Yea, I am disappoint with your lack ass kicking too.  I am considering shipping you folks to some sort of boot camp from hell.  Its written in the contract, right over there, in extra fine print.

I'd like to do that fine print, if ya know what I mean ;D

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2015, 05:07:13 pm »

Hmm... apparently I can't force fighters into teamstraining camps mid-game.
But, I can stack the odds I guess.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:00:50 pm by Zangi »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2015, 08:22:39 pm »

Nice update Zangi, it's good to see people making friends (and enemies).
Max avatar size is 80x80

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2015, 04:28:45 pm »

Regional settings, I know its a pain, but you can probably take the Cornellverse database and erase everything on that, before importing everything else.  To at least vary the lucrativeness of each region.

Couldn't figure out how to port the Cornellverse database without destroying it.  So I manually changed all the regions through a scientific method know as "guessing".  I attempted to at least make it interesting.   For a small promotion, drug testing costs can be fatal, so I sought to provide several unregulated areas, even late in a game.

Uploaded new version of Dreamworld: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1cju1rrxcsev1ip/Dreamworld1.1.zip

EDIT: Emergency edit adds quite a few more women fighters in each era.  Still less than normal, but I really hate blank pictures.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2015, 11:29:46 pm »

Are we switching databases/games? Also, would anyone be interested in a rundown on the stats as I would know them from my time in martial arts?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2015, 11:36:38 pm »

Sure, fire away.

Not sure if your knowledge will necessarily apply to the game (games can be weird sometimes) but I'm all for a bit more knowledge.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2015, 07:27:41 am »

Nah, still using my own custom stealing some stuff from others mod.

Apparently, getting into pointless contract fights really slows down my game progress....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5