Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New Sengoku Era IC  (Read 3626 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: New Sengoku Era IC
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 02:46:05 am »

((Give me an hour. I'll post Iris' turn.

And same here, it's hard to be a support mech without mechs to support. She does have a rifle, but....))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 03:07:03 pm »

Fire again.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 12:53:11 pm »

TAKERU'S ACTION
Spoiler: Axing Roll (click to show/hide)

The axe finds its mark DEEP in the Jupiter, which is running low on Energy from its last action, and neatly cleaves one of its arms in two, disabling the weapons allocated to it. "Ahahahahaha! You... You I like! You got a name, Japanese?" He grins wildly, his mech roaring into action... But not quite yet.

IRIS'S ACTION
Spoiler: Rifle Roll (click to show/hide)

The Jupiter seems to sense the bullet and neatly bats it out of the air with one of its malfunctioning arms, laughing madly. "GONNA TAKE MORE THAN BULLETS TO BRING ME DOWN!"

CASS'S ACTION
Spoiler: Gun Roll (click to show/hide)

Another bullet tears into the head of the Jupiter, leaving a deep trail of oil and torn wires. It looks to be seriously hurting now...

At that moment, the two opposing mechs stiffen, and seem to be paying you no mind. After a moment, the Jupiter seems to hunch its shoulders. "Ugh.... Time to recall ALREADY? We were almost done..." The sniper shakes its head, sheathing its enormous rifle.

"Orders are orders... Let's get back." The Jupiter sprints off into the woods, faster than you could hope to follow. The Sniper radios you all, with a message. "Don't get too attached to this base. The Second Holy Roman Empire is coming to claim it. And we will not fail. This was merely a taste of whats to come."

With that, they're gone.

BATTLE.... WIN?

You each get 2 XP for surviving the battle, and your mechs will be patched up in the meantime.

Liz comes back over the intercom of your mechs, sighing in relief. "Thank god it was only two of them... Alright, they shouldn't be back today, and no one else is close enough to be a threat... I'm sure you all have a lot of questions, so why don't you meet me in the Situation Room and I'll answer whatever I can. Leo will guide you." You see a man near the door of the hangar that leads into the base, whom you can only assume is Leo. Geoffery will recognize the man as the one he was arguing with.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2015, 03:36:06 pm »

Cass jump out of her mech, landing with an three points landing. She walk up to Leo and waits.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 11:16:43 pm »

"Takeru Watanabe!" he yelled. And then the two mechs retreated. Still raring to go Takeru almost followed after them but stopped himself, somehow. He exited his mech and casually walked up to Leo. Man, I hope I'm not the only one who's holding the melee line in this group... he thought to himself.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2015, 02:41:57 pm »

Iris follows them quietly, unable to form words.

As far as she was concerned, she'd basically been kidnapped, forced to pilot robots, and thrust into a war she had no reason to fight in or want to fight in, and people were seemingly okay with this- hell, she'd been made to look like a fool when she raised concerns.

There was something off about that. She couldn't help but notice, either.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2015, 10:09:01 pm »

The universe seems to ripple and a young man appears in Geffery's stead. Your memory realigns itself to tell you that his name is Elias Eilesvalelyn, and he just finished piloting a beam-focused combat suit robot. He didn't really say much during the battle, but now speaks up.

"That was not my style."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2015, 12:01:45 am »

"It was totally my style though. Shame they left so early."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2015, 09:46:53 pm »

"Letting them escape was a mistake. There's a chance we could have discovered more about them if we'd kept them here."
The circle is complete.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »

"It's not like we could've really kept them though. That sniper was kicking everyone's but my ass. The other guy was pretty good too, wouldn't mind fighting him again once I'm more used to piloting."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2015, 10:56:14 pm »

"True, this was my first go today as well. It was a bit harder than I was expecting, though the robot followed my own body's movements fairly gracefully. It should be easier after a few tries. Just need to work on energy usage..."

"What I really want is more information on this 'Holy Roman Empire.' If we come from the same place, you'd know about the one dissolved in the 1800s. I want to know what their connection is."

"Still, this place looks a lot more interesting than where I came from. I'll be glad to stay here, for the time being at least."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:32:46 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]