Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: New Sengoku Era IC  (Read 3628 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: New Sengoku Era IC
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 05:43:01 pm »

"I-I mean, there has to be a mistake! I-I'm just a mechanic! I don't know how to pilot a giant robot! I'm not even in the army!"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 05:55:18 pm »

The man shakes his head. "And I used to work at a Home Depot. Doesn't matter what you USED to do, you've gotta do this now, or we're not gonna survive. From what I gathered from the other pilots, the controls came sorta naturally."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 06:02:51 pm »

The burly man looks to Iris, and shrugs. "You guys are supposed to be getting in those robots and helping protect this base so we can survive long enough to mount a counter attack."
"Underdog situation, surrounded or blitz attack? Muti-sided war, civil war? Low end employer would explain the grab bag of hardware, but has teleport ability?" The assassin turn to Iris "You! Get to your mech, you have a higher chance of survival in it then out of it. Rough out the details when you are not in danger."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 06:09:23 pm »

The man looks to the assassin, nodding. "Finally someone with sense.... Underdog, multi-sided. Teleport wasn't us, we just found you and snatched you up before anyone else could. People drop into this place at times."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 06:12:03 pm »

"How are you people so CALM about this?!"
Iris snaps.

Seriously, were these people high or something?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 06:22:14 pm »

The man looks to the assassin, nodding. "Finally someone with sense.... Underdog, multi-sided. Teleport wasn't us, we just found you and snatched you up before anyone else could. People drop into this place at times."
"Hmm, disturbing possibilities. Uplifted third-world war situation. This is going to be rough."

"How are you people so CALM about this?!"
Iris snaps.

Seriously, were these people high or something?
"I'm a hitwoman, a good one at that. Calm is necessity in my line of work."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 07:37:53 pm »

The man shakes his head. "Panicking gets you killed kid. Too many friends dead, and you learn to take things in stride to survive."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:10 pm »

One of the burlier passersby looks to Geffery, then listens to a piece of equipment in his ear. He nods, and looks to the man. "The person in charge just told me that either you get in your robot, or I PUT you in it." He stands blocking the door, staring at Geffery until he moves.

Geffery stares the man down, or at least tries to for he doesn't look very intiminating in his suit and with his receeding hairline. But it's plain that he isn't going to comply with the man's wishes just yet. "I have a few questions for you first," he declares, a note of indignate fury creeping into his voice, "Who are you people, what is so important about this robot of yours, and why did you bother kidnapping me just for that purpose! I demand an explanation!"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 09:52:13 pm »

The man stares at Geffery. "I just explained ALL of that. You're not a good listener, are you?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 10:01:33 pm »

((... Except Geffery went off on his own, away from the group? So how the heck is the man in two places at once? Or is he just shouting very loudly?))

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »

((He's talking across the hangar, so he's talking quite loudly.))

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 12:44:48 am »

Takeru sighed as he sat in Kaiser's cockpit, arms crossed. Did all of this really matter, the concerns of the others he meant, of course. They'd probably learn everything important later. You know, when the base wasn't under attack. He grumpled as he climbed up and poked his head from his mech.

"I'm sure you all have your concerns about this, but don't you should worry about that later. When we're relatively safer than we are now?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 06:41:56 pm »

As Takeru finishes his thought, a loud siren begins to wail in the hangar. A voice comes over an intercom both in the building and in the mechas, who you again identify as Liz.

"WARNING! Guys, I don't know how, but some enemy combatants got past our radars and outer defenses. All non-combatants head to the shelter NOW, they're almost here! All combatants, gear up for-"

She doesn't get any farther before a large, metallic hand punches a hole in the door of the hangar. The hand then tears the hole wider, flinging the doors behind it with enough force to topple a few trees. Before you now stands a rather large mecha, about 20 feet tall, shapred like a white, bipedal rabbit. You hear a cough, and a voice comes from it.

"This thing on? Oh, awesome. Liz, we're here to plaaaaaay!"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 11:45:57 pm »

As soon as Takeru heard the words "warning" and "enemy combatants" he was back in his seat and had his feet on the pedals. He grabbed the beam axe that his mech had with surprising ease and held it. "Finally! I was getting bored just sitting around in Kaiser. It's nice to see someone as eager as me!"

Stand ready for battle while making a "come here" gesture at the enemy.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:53:59 am by F.O.E. »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2015, 05:39:11 am »

The fairy-like mecha stands "You two!" Cass shout to Geffery and Iris "Get to your mechs or to the exit!"

Pixie moves in between the two and the enemy combatants.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4