Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: World Divided, Turn 1.2 - Combat [9/9]  (Read 6798 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: World Divided, Turn 1.2 - Combat [9/9]
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2014, 11:37:29 am »

Suddenly America shows up hurridly trying to finish putting on its jacket while a piece of half-eaten toast is gripped in their teeth. "Sorry guys! I didn't know it was today! Am I late? Oh god I'm late aren't I?" You notice their socks are mismatched and their normally impeccable appearance [so they think anyway] is disheveled and obviously rushed.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2014, 12:15:21 pm »

A good portion of gas is imported from the area around the Ukraine
You mean Natural Gas? Never happened.
US currently* (*2013) imports it from:
Canada (over 90% of it), Trinidad (90% of the rest),  Mexico,  Egypt, Nigeria, Norway (in Europe!) and  Qatar

And used to but doesn't anymore:
Algeria, Australia, Brunei, Equatorial Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman, Peru, The United Arab Emirates and Yemen
(source)

If you mean gasoline, US isn't importing any from Ukraine (and has imported 127kiloBarrels (or 0.05%) over the last 5 years)
if you mean POL in general, it's 210 kiloBarrels(or NOTHING%) in 2013  and 11.2 megaBarrels (or ~0.045%) over the last 5 years.
(same source)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2014, 01:45:15 am »

There are no official (noticeable) alliances in place, but short term, things are still pretty similar (troop garrisoning, etc.)
So basically, while NATO doesn't officially exist, the former countries in it will probably be much more likely to cooperate and are enacting the former policies for now.

As for updating, what's the opinion on a "once in a blue moon" type thing?
This was more of an experiment into large-scale multiplayer games which sort of displayed that I can't do a regular schedule with them. I'd still like to update though, but do you think it's worth it to get an update every 1-5 weeks?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:01:49 am by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2014, 01:47:22 am »

Update whenever~

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2014, 08:53:16 am »

Agreed.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2014, 12:01:16 pm »

Id prefer a roughly every other week schedule just so I dont forget what Im doing but it really comes down to whatever is cool with you your the one putting in the hour plus work for each turn.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]