Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Retake Salvos: Back! (FH 2.0)  (Read 3144 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Remembered Heroes: Now with more updates! (FH 2.0)
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 06:37:27 pm »

"Brother, I believe you are making a mistake ignoring the commander's request."

Move out to the fringes of the base and stand guard.

Join mission when it is time.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 07:02:44 pm »

"And I believe that when Orks attack he'll be glad it was me standing between them and the camp not the men who failed to protect this world. Millions of them could not defend this planet why should hundreds be able to defend this outpost? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 10:21:37 pm »

My squad and I will prepare for the battle and make sure others are doing the same.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2014, 08:26:20 am »

Go to where Kitty's squad is doing fire drills. Hang around and give pointers to the guardsmen. Join my battle brothers if it is time for the mission. 

"Guardsmen, keep your spirits high. It falls to you to rid this planet of the greenskins, and the xeno menace does not stand a chance against the combined might of the imperium."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2014, 11:07:27 am »

Do some fire drills with my squad.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2014, 02:56:05 pm »

Spoiler:  Kreg Rothemd (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2014, 04:37:54 pm »

Please Read

Hey guys, sorry about this, but I think I'm gonna have to postpone this indefinitely. I just don't have the time currently to run a multi-character RtD of this size, especially with finals and some big projects I have going on. I really wish i could continue, as this has been of the things I enjoy running, and especially the WH40K atmosphere, but I don't really see time for it atm. When I do have an opening, I will revive it and just start were we left off, but I just don't have the chunks of time required to run this.
Again, really sorry guys. Wish I could, but I have to basically pause this until further notice.

Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2014, 04:41:04 pm »

Please Read

Hey guys, sorry about this, but I think I'm gonna have to postpone this indefinitely. I just don't have the time currently to run a multi-character RtD of this size, especially with finals and some big projects I have going on. I really wish i could continue, as this has been of the things I enjoy running, and especially the WH40K atmosphere, but I don't really see time for it atm. When I do have an opening, I will revive it and just start were we left off, but I just don't have the chunks of time required to run this.
Again, really sorry guys. Wish I could, but I have to basically pause this until further notice.
No problem.  School comes before fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]