Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bloodlines - OOC/Signup Thread  (Read 4455 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodlines: OOC/Signup Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 11:16:09 am »

Yeah, there's plenty of flying craft, a bit of variety of variety as well. There's the standard fantasy airships, VTOL transports and nuclear-pulse propelled planes. And yes, houses and real estate exist.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2013, 11:21:25 am »

I take airship for 200
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 11:24:50 am »

Okay, I'll start writing up Clair's bonuses and spells now.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 11:57:01 am »

How's this?
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:22:34 pm by Empiricist »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 12:00:51 pm »

Guess that make me a thief. It good.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 12:03:55 pm »

Yeah there aren't many unconventional spells for journalism, so I just focused on all the possible ways someone who break into places. Mind you, flatline probably isn't the best spell for any sort of thievery due to how obvious it is that it's being used.

Still waiting on @Oreosome's sheet before I start the IC thread. Either that or I'll start it in 1-2 days.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 12:04:36 pm »

Wow we've got quite a mix.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 12:09:44 pm »

Yeah there aren't many unconventional spells for journalism, so I just focused on all the possible ways someone who break into places. Mind you, flatline probably isn't the best spell for any sort of thievery due to how obvious it is that it's being used.

Still waiting on @Oreosome's sheet before I start the IC thread. Either that or I'll start it in 1-2 days.
Any sort of info spell? I'm thinking a copy spell so she can take a memo of dodgy deeds with out taking the memo and alerting the owners.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2013, 12:13:01 pm »

Lol such a lazy journalist. That's what your brain is for. But I'm sure a basic memory enhancement spell is possible.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2013, 12:14:36 pm »

Yeah, I honestly have no idea what would happen. I mean it's entirely possible that the game will involve everyone faffing about Itova while shipping and shenanigans run amok. But it's also entirely possible for everyone to get involved in a shadow war and end up using a trail of false identities and unconventional tactics to screw people over. Or you know it could end up in a weird mix of all the options which would balance it out somewhere around as what amounts to a magical girl game except with more thermonuclear shivs and deception.

Any sort of info spell? I'm thinking a copy spell so she can take a memo of dodgy deeds with out taking the memo and alerting the owners.
Actually come to think of it, yes it's basic enough that you can just assume you have it since it's more conventional. I'll replace point-blank with it something that doesn't leave lasting damage. It'll be real shady shit though since it involves utilizing the power of what is essentially this universe's equivalent of Satan.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2013, 12:17:39 pm »

Lol such a lazy journalist. That's what your brain is for. But I'm sure a basic memory enhancement spell is possible.
I was thinking more 'Found their black book of their twisted deeds, but I can't just take it nor do I the time to read or write down every page before the guard get here.', but I can see Clair doing that too.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2013, 12:20:56 pm »

(( Well it's the same thing. You glance at a page for 1 second then move on and use the spell to enhance your memory so you can recall it perfectly later. I got it from Eragon. I think.

I'm gonna be off fighting wars, thinking about it though how would you like bigger ears and a tail ;p. ))
Caine's law.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 12:23:48 pm »

Memory spell put under the journalism bonus since it's more conventional. It won't last forever though. Probably a good thing as well since you don't really want Clair to absent mindedly access a list of payments for weapons that were used to continue fueling the Aegean civil war while in the process of wondering which cupboard she kept the cereal in.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:27:47 pm by Empiricist »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodlines - OOC/Signup Thread
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 12:55:33 pm »

The IC thread is up now. Faff about as you wish.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodlines - OOC/Signup Thread
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2013, 04:41:43 am »

Cheesecake, I will give you the 1st post on our interaction, you would have seen me come out of the store, and the dangerous magic you noticed WAS from my store but was not an overload, also Uriana has no reason to approach you which is why I am letting you go 1st
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 [3]