Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Fifteen. No bodies in the lift please. )  (Read 14031 times)

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Fourteen: Angel of the north)
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2013, 11:20:15 am »

Um.... that's not what I wanted to do.... well my boss probably won't care. After all he gave me a bonus after thinking I purposefully killed the guy.

Call my boss and tell him that the stowaway survived the atmosphere removal of the vault using an oxygen tank and a breathing mask. Afterwards do some question of the man by asking, "What are you doing in a restricted area? This place is impossible to just reach accidentally so i know you didn't just wonder in here," with my gun in his face.
[?][?] You call you boss about your perp.
-beep-
"Pity the scum is still alive, still breathing the air we work so hard to purify. Though I wonder what devilish means he used to survive the most painful effects of his exposure to hard vacuum. I will think on this.
However, your duty is to bring him back for interrogation. There has been an act of terrorism on this ship and he may be a part of it. Either to occupy our forces, or he was to benefit from the 'distraction' that was the nuclear fuelled fire in our factory complex.
 Though I will have to give you only half pay, as our budget will probably end up being slashed by ways of collateral damage in the wake of this scandal." -beep-

[2] You pale.
[2] You turn to the intruder mouth open and gun trained, before slamming for foot into his occipital bone.
[2] He really doesn't feel like replying to your 'interrogation', he's too busy talking to the floor.

---
250cr get.

Wake up, socking someone in the face at the same time.
[1] That's some dream man! You wish you could participate in it forever! Well...you just may if this continues.
[5][3] Something happens.

Wield the plasmapick in a steady circular motion all around me - both keeping back the heat and creating an easy to see light source that will attract all the survivors I don't seem to be able to make out. Sing more, and possibly louder. We can't just leave them all to die.

[6][5] You swing your pick around in a gliding pirouette, your volume reaching new heights.
[1][5][1] Your blade glides over the frantically diving security force and blazes across the poor robotscicle near the N2 inlet valves.
[5] The ice melts around him. You have saved another lost soul!
[?] You can discerner no signs of life apart from you and the security crew.

Uh....Step out?
[?][?]You step out and come immediately to the realisation that you may be trapped in a coma after receiving severe head trauma from the falling lift, for the sight you gaze upon is completely alien.

You see a terrifying Valkyrie gliding upon a icy landscape, all the warriors prostrate themselves before her and beg for their lives as her flaming blade arcs above them. The magical flames strike an armour clad huskarl trapped in the magical ice, brought about by her enchanting tune, both freeing him from the ice and most likely bringing his final end.
"The liquid explodes into a gas and quickly the fire and molten metal"? Thank Ford the fire was quicklied!

Nothing.
[5][?] You spend your aeons imprisonment thinking about that lady, your angel. You feel yourself heat up and your shell flush at the thought of her fin- Wait...this seems rather wrong, and not just in a sense of impropriety.

[5] The Sec team, now recovered delves into the fog to both search for life and assess damage.
[3] The Station team is taking it easy now on their way back.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:23:43 am by Innsmothe »
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Fourteen, Angel of the North.)
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2013, 04:24:32 pm »

Sweet. Well, take a picture to prove I saved him, and then find the engineering bay. Explain that my plasmapick has been a little weak recently and could they do some kind of improvement?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2013, 04:28:47 pm »

Wake up harder.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:54 pm »

Again, I didn't want to hurt him... just scare him.... I wonder what would happen if I really did want to to hurt him.

Tie up his legs and the drag him to the security room via maintenance tunnels and other ways besides the lift. Tell my boss I brought him in and tell him about the holes in security in the maintenance tunnels. Maybe that's how he even got into the vault without authorization. If he asks why he's beat up, just say he was resisting.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Thirteen: The soul doth weep.)
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »

don't be so flipping cheeky.
Note to self: GM does NOT appreciate my sense of humor.

Continue dreaming.
Attempt to determine identity of angel and if she has sufficient security clearance to be here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2013, 10:24:09 am »

Guys, having kinda in an irl slump atm.
Next update sunday.

GSF, I hope you post by then.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:40 am »

Goddammit, that's not the floor I want! Now go back and get to the food floor!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sweet. Well, take a picture to prove I saved him, and then find the engineering bay. Explain that my plasmapick has been a little weak recently and could they do some kind of improvement?
You take a picture with your holo-pager, he seems to stir from his slumber, so cute!
[3] You ae not sure how to get to the engineering bulge from here, you'd need to take a lift or two.
Wake up harder.
[5] You are up.
You seem to have been fully restrained with zip ties and left on the floor.
What seems unexplainable however, is that your hands seem to have slipped their bindings.
Again, I didn't want to hurt him... just scare him.... I wonder what would happen if I really did want to to hurt him.

Tie up his legs and the drag him to the security room via maintenance tunnels and other ways besides the lift. Tell my boss I brought him in and tell him about the holes in security in the maintenance tunnels. Maybe that's how he even got into the vault without authorization. If he asks why he's beat up, just say he was resisting.
[6]And again you live up to the reputation of police and security forces eerywhere, you restain his ankles with zip ties, before proceeding to stamp on his kneecaps.
[6]He seems more alert now.
[4] You manage to drag him through the tunnels and link up to the lift near the medical post. 
[1] You toss the perp into the open doors...you hear a continuous scream.
 It doesn't appear the lift is actually there. You'll have to have a few words with the engineers later.
[?] The screams fade out, but not abruptly. You soon see the figure of the intruder slowly rising up the shaft, tumbling slowly...weird.
don't be so flipping cheeky.
Note to self: GM does NOT appreciate my sense of humor.

Continue dreaming.
Attempt to determine identity of angel and if she has sufficient security clearance to be here.

[3] Your reboot processes start as programmed, gently syncing your psuedo-mind with the time scale of the physical world.
The woman takes a photo of you.
Goddammit, that's not the floor I want! Now go back and get to the food floor!

[3]The lift doesn't respond.You seem trapped in this apparent crazy dream world. This really isn't your day.
The Valkyrie then bathes the Huskarl in an instantaneous bright light, is she taking his soul?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:41:15 am by Innsmothe »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Crawl along and find something to cut my remaining blinds
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Seriously, are you trying to subtly tell me to kill this guy? Plus why'd I try to take i lift? I said to gothrough without taking a lift.))

Ok I think I have little control over my body. Did the stupid medical robots do something to me to make me hurt people with any sort of thought of hurting them?

Try to grab the guy when he falls up to my level. Then try to get the lifts to work. If I can't call someone in engineering to send somepne to fix the lift and tell them it's a security matter and needs done ASAP.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Locate a lift. Take it to Engineering. Plasmapick my way through walls if necessary but get there.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

ID woman. Determine if I'm still "sleeping." Determine if my dreams involve electric sheep.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry guys, I haven't felt like updating the RTD for a while, it's not my preferred genre and I haven't put in as much effort into planning  it as I have the one I am currently writing, and even that one has been put on the back burner for a while.

I guess you can consider this discontinued, for now at least, I am sorry for wasting your time if I don't get back to it. =[

-
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:20:05 pm by Innsmothe »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]