Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Fifteen. No bodies in the lift please. )  (Read 14049 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Eleven: From the pan to the fire.)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2013, 02:45:09 pm »

Hm... I should remember about the security holes here. I might get another bonus if I can point out holes in security that can be upgraded.

Leave the maintenance tunnel door/hatch open to speed up the atmosphere here getting back to normal levels. Do the same with any other doors on the way to the actual vault part. Then start searching for a body outside of the vault door and if nothing start searching inside.

((and yeah I'll just say I was too worried about dying to notice the alarms lol))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Eleven: From the pan to the fire.)
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2013, 04:36:22 pm »

Guess where survivors could possibly be.

Lead the team to that place.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Twelve: You get wuv.)
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2013, 11:24:02 am »

STOP BEING A WUSS AND BE OFF, GODDAMMIT.
[3] You stay pessimistic about your odds of survival, though quickly becoming more and more resigned to that fate.
[6] So much so you take the half broken lift with no doors, and it half carries you and half falls with screaming fury into the depths of the ship. You believe that you'll survive the trip, though you half hope that you won't
"I'm not stupid, I caught on fire. Now you lot are going to let going of me, let me get some clothes, and then you lot can go rescue the passengers or I can knock the lot of you out and get some clothes anyway, then rescue them myself because you lot are useless!"
[1]Silently, He shoves you so that you lie spread eagled on the floor, and then he straddles your pelvis.
[6 v 2][2][1][2]  He delivers a short hard jab into you ribs,  shortly followed by his left. You yell in pain as you feel punch by punch that you rib cage is slowly compromise rib by rib.  You shortly pass out.
Just before you go, you hear "Alright lads, he's noddin' off. Secure him and head down."
Ask the lads if they have any maintenance they'd like me and my plasma cutter to help with - I need some good honest jobs. None of this electrical business.
[3] The apparent leader of the ship crew shrugs and say's "We dunno what's down there, as the saying goes , Ladies first."
[4] You head down, you see that the corridor below has half of it;s floor melted and collapsed due to the explosion, the connected far walls and the rooms beyond went with it, leaving a gap of hundreds of metres in diameter. You see small fires and smoke billowing below and devastation across the entire deck.
You however spot nearby a unfortunate facotry worker, no older than eighteen, he seems pinned by a fallen girder.
[5v2] You meander on over and with a measured blow, bring the Plasma Pick in an arc over your right shoulder, effortlessly planting the flame deep in the metal, before quickly sawing the tool backwards so the girder splits in half allowing the following teams to move the pieces away before the molten ends do damage to the young lad.
[5] He jumps up, his burnt and bruised body collapses in an embrace about you, and quietly sobs his fear away into your overalls.
Hm... I should remember about the security holes here. I might get another bonus if I can point out holes in security that can be upgraded.

Leave the maintenance tunnel door/hatch open to speed up the atmosphere here getting back to normal levels. Do the same with any other doors on the way to the actual vault part. Then start searching for a body outside of the vault door and if nothing start searching inside.

((and yeah I'll just say I was too worried about dying to notice the alarms lol))
[2] You scan the large and yet bear room. You see no connecting entryways other than the nearby lift, the maintenance hatch and the huge closed bulkhead before you. You find no way to keep the hatch open.
[4]Before the bulkhead, half collapsed near a terminal you see a man. He seems to be wearing a small tank at his hip and an old emergency recovery mask for in-patients.
[5] He seems to have a open license rail-gun before him. You Know the weapon is similar to a smooth bore in accuracy ,not having the 'rifling' for a gauss, but it can fire a large number of ammo types, ranging from large slugs, long spikes, a grouping of fletchets, shot, or just any random assortment of small metal items found on the floor.
Guess where survivors could possibly be.

Lead the team to that place.

[2+1] Absorbing the information about the damage and the crew manifest, you can't tell where it would be most likely to find survivors, the personnel were dispersed over a large area.
[1]The two teams openly ignore you and follow the kind woman that was stroking you earlier.

The Two teams are helping with the survivor.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:27:23 am by Innsmothe »
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:10 am »

Jump right before it hits the floor. Maybe stab the ground when we land, to look cool.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:27 pm »

be unconscious
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 03:07:27 pm »

Rush into the hellfire and rescue more poor young men! Sing! Also take each of their names so I can claim some kind of reward later.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2013, 05:28:58 pm »

File the footage of me trying to lead them to a survivor-ridden area and them ignoring me for later.

Find something to fix./b]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2013, 07:39:38 pm »

What? He had an Oxygen tank? Well glad I didn't accidentally cause a murder at least. Anyways, "Freeze! Hands in the air! I'm with security! No sudden movements or you will know what it'll feel like to have a bullet or two go through you!"

Pull out my pistol and aim it at the collapsed man while saying the above. Shoot him if he makes any possibly hostile actions. Slowly walk up to him and then pat him down for weapons and restrain him. After that check his condition to see if he needs medical attention.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Thirteen, the soul doth weep.)
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2013, 11:41:36 am »

Jump right before it hits the floor. Maybe stab the ground when we land, to look cool.
[3] After trying, You realise that this is physically impossible, and you wobble into a crouch, [4v 2] stabbing your knife deep into the floor panelling. You feel badass. You hear a melodic singing beyond the doors, mixed in with the blazing of flames.
be unconscious
[4][4] You Go from unconsciousness into a gentle sleep, your dreams are peaceful and you feel  comfortable, happy and shielded from the pain of the waking world.
Rush into the hellfire and rescue more poor young men! Sing! Also take each of their names so I can claim some kind of reward later.
[3] You drop through the melted floor into the inferno below,and quickly come to the realisation that  youare surrounded by molten and vaporised metal.
[2] You see no survivors.
[6] Like a Siren from tales ancient, you open your mouth and light a signal to all those that can listen. You don't hear the loud metallic clunk, or the steam that starts to hiss around you.
File the footage of me trying to lead them to a survivor-ridden area and them ignoring me for later.

Find something to fix./b]
[3] Though there may be some corruption, you feel that you managed to store away the footage.
[6] Seeing the lady techophiliac dive into the inferno below, you follow with great enthusiasm she starts crooning a sweet melody, the deep heart rendering song inspiring you to work beyond the limitations of your shell.You risk your A.I and extremities for her, your fore limbs latching on an undamaged N2 line and wrench it in two. The liquid explodes into a gas and quickly extinguishes the fire and molten metal. There are groans, cracks, hisses, squeals and an assortment of other noises as materials go from one extreme to the other.
[2]Your take the brunt of the leak. As your system goes into emergency hibernation as your circuits shield themselves from the spreading cold, you look upon the angel singing in the low lying mist and feel that all is well in the world, your CPU is all a flutter and in the comparative eons your consciousness will spend in your processor waiting for re-boot, that image will be at the fore front of your memory.

You are 'unconscious'

What? He had an Oxygen tank? Well glad I didn't accidentally cause a murder at least. Anyways, "Freeze! Hands in the air! I'm with security! No sudden movements or you will know what it'll feel like to have a bullet or two go through you!"

Pull out my pistol and aim it at the collapsed man while saying the above. Shoot him if he makes any possibly hostile actions. Slowly walk up to him and then pat him down for weapons and restrain him. After that check his condition to see if he needs medical attention.
[5] The man is in no condition to resist. He did spend some time in total vacuum, with nothing but a breathing mask.
[?] You don't believe he has any other weapons.
[6v 3-1][1][5] If there was a dictionary entry for excessive force, your name would be the example. You dislocate both his shoulders and break his thumbs with your boots, before wrapping his wrists with several zip ties. He stays conscious.

[5]The security team follows the robot and the Female engineer
[1]The Station team gives up and heads back, hopefully they will return better equipped..

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  GM's notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:22:34 am by Innsmothe »
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Thirteen: The soul doth weep.)
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2013, 12:40:06 pm »

Um.... that's not what I wanted to do.... well my boss probably won't care. After all he gave me a bonus after thinking I purposefully killed the guy.

Call my boss and tell him that the stowaway survived the atmosphere removal of the vault using an oxygen tank and a breathing mask. Afterwards do some question of the man by asking, "What are you doing in a restricted area? This place is impossible to just reach accidentally so i know you didn't just wonder in here," with my gun in his face.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2013, 12:41:23 pm »

Wake up, socking someone in the face at the same time.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2013, 02:57:19 pm »

Wield the plasmapick in a steady circular motion all around me - both keeping back the heat and creating an easy to see light source that will attract all the survivors I don't seem to be able to make out. Sing more, and possibly louder. We can't just leave them all to die.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2013, 03:04:09 pm »

Uh....Step out?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2013, 03:06:08 pm »

"The liquid explodes into a gas and quickly the fire and molten metal"? Thank Ford the fire was quicklied!

Nothing.
Sig

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2013, 10:24:26 am »

"The liquid explodes into a gas and quickly the fire and molten metal"? Thank Ford the fire was quicklied!

Nothing.
Fixed.
And don't be so flipping cheeky.  :P

In anycase, update following, sorry it's late, haven't been feeling myself.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9