Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Animal People Civs?  (Read 2468 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Animal People Civs?
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 03:30:09 pm »

I've seen it plenty of times. animal people seem able to become any form of werebeast, vampire, basic criminal, or necromancer, even though they never cohabit with the other races that populate the surface unless they're a vampire and trying the whole hanging out pretending to be normal thing.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: Animal People Civs?
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 03:51:05 pm »

While on the topic of serpent people, I had one become a necromancer dwarf's apprentice in my most recent game. She then wrote several books with "Serpent Man" and "Serpent Woman" in the titles. Oh and now she has a human apprentice. I had no idea subterranean peoples would go for necromancy. Anyone heard of this sort of thing?
Yup! any humanoid with [intelligent] that is not immortal or does age I believe is allowed to become a necromancer. I had a olm woman as a necromancer beat me down with her fists
Pages: 1 2 [3]