Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: BM XXXVIII: Jackelope Bandits: Scum Win: Across the Border  (Read 59153 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BM XXXVIII: Jackelope Bandits: Scum Win: Across the Border
« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2013, 08:49:59 am »

Oh great I'm now a verb. When will this torment end?!

Anyhow, reflection: All you players. DId. Great.

Especially to the last two survivors - I was actually online during the small respite, deciding whether to shift vote (as was how the BM I ran ended >.>) or extend.

I chose neither - it seems you've all learned and played a wonderful game as far as there, and that the next BM is going to need more players.

Having Tiruin as the last bandit was really tough on town, since he tends to be fairly verbose and can be downright indecipherable sometimes.
I misplace my synonyms. My apologies for my bad play.

I loved the flavor. Reminded me of the days when I played a wild west themed RPG. Was very nostalgic - especially the duel XD

Also, Ford unvoted by the way. It would've ended in an Onyx lynch.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2013, 09:58:46 am »

Ugh. The good thing about my moods is that they never last. I'm not completely back to normal yet, but I'm getting there. I firmly believe life is both too long and too short to hold grudges.

So good game to all players. I would really like to know how Onyx would have voted, assuming I had voted Tiruin and he'd had the chance to make a decision.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2013, 10:08:49 am »

I'd like to congratulate the players in this BM, especially Ford (whom I think is more than ready to move out of BMs).

Also, to all would-be-players: BM XXXVIV is now ready.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:07 pm »

Ugh. The good thing about my moods is that they never last. I'm not completely back to normal yet, but I'm getting there. I firmly believe life is both too long and too short to hold grudges.

So good game to all players. I would really like to know how Onyx would have voted, assuming I had voted Tiruin and he'd had the chance to make a decision.
Truth be told, I wanted to explore Tiruin's doctor claim more. If I was put completely to the grindstone and had to vote on one of you, I would have done what my roots in RTD tell me to do. The RNG knows all, sees all, and only tells some of it.

I.e. Random.org two-sided die would be my weapon of choice. For the fun of it, let's see what that would have meant.... Ford. Heh, go figure.

Anyway, this game was really fun. I'll be looking into another game later on, right now I think I should wait for more free time.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]