Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329108 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1920 on: February 15, 2013, 04:02:15 pm »

"Kill the bad zombies and report back here, then take us and the other survivors back to our base."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: February 15, 2013, 04:39:58 pm »

not our base, just base.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: February 15, 2013, 06:44:20 pm »

Bwahaha.
To drive the point home we could let one of the survivors walk up to a lesser zombie or two and headshot it.  Creepy as hell, but it should help them believe us.

Then we should talk to the survivors more, we *have* to find the source of these rogue zombies, or at least the locations of more survivors.

Eventually have Diane or TW cook them a meal and slip infected blood in.  Unless we come up with a better use for these dupes.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: February 15, 2013, 08:40:42 pm »

Heh, how many women are with the survivors? Remember our breeding project?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: February 16, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »

Heh, how many women are with the survivors? Remember our breeding project?
I approve of this idea my good sir. :) :) :)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: February 16, 2013, 01:57:55 pm »

I'm guessing that the mindless zombies are dead then. Seems good.

Shout an instruction to our horde that the surivors with us are friendly and not to be harmed. If the survivors ask why human-friendly zombies need to be ordered not to kill humans, tell them that the zombies can have trouble recognising things when there's blood all over the place; like there is now.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: February 17, 2013, 04:21:16 pm »

Right, These people are not to be harmed. You understand?
Snowflake nods in recognition and he drops his weapon (the crawler) on the floor.
Kill all the ones that don't obey me, then report back here and take all of us back to base.
Most of the zombies get going, but a few stay behind as a guard.
Turns out to be a good idea, as a few more zombies end up coming along. They quickly get destroyed by your zombies.
Your zombies are tougher and smarter, somehow.

You turn to the survivors and tell them to gather up all the survivors. Time for them to get to a safe place,you say.
Suckers.
There are a total of 4 women in a 10 people large group. Most look to you as their savior, but the black man is still wary.
You all wait for a long time, but a few hours later your horde returns, with barely any zombies missing. There are also a good 20 survivors following them.
That might make it hard to carry them all back to base. You can't stack them like zombies, so you can only fit 15 in one truck.
Also of note, a screech confirms that Bloodwing is on the roof.

How are you going to handle this.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde

Sucker count:
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: February 17, 2013, 04:29:14 pm »

"Bad news, about seven of you guys have to stay behind or follow on foot, choose between yourselves please."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:10 pm »

Sucker count. SNERK. :D :D :P :P ;D ;D :)
Anyway, use the top of the truck, and go relatively slowly so they don't fall off.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: February 17, 2013, 06:40:07 pm »

Is the base close enough to go on foot?

It's probably not. We could scout around for more vehicles, but that puts the survivors at risk. Come to think of it, we haven't even looted this town at all. Or seen our guard friend from earlier. I say that we search the town for anything useful.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: February 17, 2013, 10:45:58 pm »

I know why our zombies are better, because we have our worm it provides the horde mutations making them stronger and smarter and providing control. Useless info but who cares. We should also do our best not to kill that many people of this group according to science we need atleast 497 differnet people to get a sustable population growth with no inbreeding.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: February 18, 2013, 12:57:28 am »

We can stick alk we can in the van. Women and children first.  Men will have to walk.
 Simple as that. Have snowflake guard them and give. . . . 20 normals under his command.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: February 18, 2013, 07:58:14 am »

We can stick all we can in the van. Women and children first.  Men will have to walk.
FIFY and agreed. If they complain, guilt trip them by accusing them of not being true gentlemen.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: February 18, 2013, 08:45:55 am »

Though we don't want the men dying.
And then there's Unnamed Black Man who is suspicious of us, and we'd be leaving him unsupervised.

So we should probably have Diane drive the van and we'll walk with the men and the zombies. In case anything happens.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: February 19, 2013, 03:19:48 pm »

Alright, bad news. I won't be able to carry all of you people in the truck. A good seven or so will have to walk. Those people will be the men. Woman and children first!
The general consensus is that it isn't fun, but the woman and children first thing makes it easier to convince them. The fact that you are walking with them helps as well.
Your armor certainly helps getting some authority.

The journey there is largely un-interesting. The black man (his name is Roy, by the way.) also takes charge, having some love in the younger crowd.
You colossal armory and zombies cause some lack in real respect. They do fear you somewhat, however. In the same way one would be unnerved by riot control.
When you finally arrive at the factory, Roy starts another argument with you while the woman and children are getting off the truck.
An abandoned factory!? Are you joking? Why would a scientific or military base be in there!?

Stats

Horde

Sucker count
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 257