Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329021 times)

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1740 on: January 12, 2013, 08:23:00 pm »

Why not just call her Theresa? Its a mystical name. If not, call her something in Elvish.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: January 12, 2013, 09:03:46 pm »

Still, loot. Rule one of gaming: LOOT THE BODY! And I believe there were quite a lot of bodies.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: January 13, 2013, 03:12:39 pm »

Well, refer to post here:

.....wow, you know what, this is getting so awesome I think it deserves a TV Tropes page! Who's with me?

In topic, I reiterate leaving about 20 of our horde here to discourage any adventurous ideas of destroying the worms(at least from this location; I'm sure they have a self destruct somewhere else we'll need to disarm!).

Also, see if TW has a complete map of this place.If so, swing by the security room and have Diane take over the monitor feeds and direct us on a path of least resistance to the admin room(making sure to swipe a couple radios so we can communicate ofc).

If not, well we just go and follow those 4 and blitzkrieg
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: January 13, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »

Well, that works too. But, we should always loot. Because more stuff=good. We can always have a zombie carry something if we cant.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: January 14, 2013, 12:42:57 pm »

How about ... errr Theresa? Theresa's Whisper? I really just made my voices come up with it in seconds.
Voices?
I noticed you kept an acronym with my subject name. Is there a reason for this?
Really, what was that about voices?
I just kinda went with it. It's a mythical character.
I don't know much about that, entertainment purposes were not my main objective.
Wow that's sad, But, Zero, what was that about voices?

You order some zombies to stay here and guard the worms. And then you loot the limited amounts of stuff that isn't melted or too dirty to use.
You get a single clip and a helmet. The bomb caused a real clusterfuck. But the helmet's nice, at least.
The owner of the helmet was pretty well defended from the zombies, so his legs are gone. You just leave him there.
TW does not know the entire place, mainly to avoid a situation such as this. An angry magic user who knows the place is a real problem.

So a blitzkrieg it is! You charge forward, and you some strange heavy metal music and a booming voice saying ROUND ONE!
You have a bad feeling about this, in the distance you hear a faint voice: Ah told you, Oi am welding this doah!
What's the plan?

Health: Better.
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots, Helmet.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:4 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  4 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

90-ish normals ,35 armored,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Blood-wing. 1 brute, one crawler.
Closest Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie
Savior: Subject TW
Paternal relationship: Katey.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.(away)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: January 14, 2013, 12:52:24 pm »

Unweld dat doah.
As in, break it. Really hard. If it gets welded shut there's probably not much chance to re-open it, so act fast. Once through proceed to tear through whatever survivors are behind that door.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: January 14, 2013, 01:00:48 pm »

OK. Do, As they are welding it have snowflake punch the door open and jump out of the way. don't attempt to enter. just wait. the hord and everyone else also hide away in a corner. My guess is, they will either try and go farther in or they will throw a grenade to get at any hidders. thats were theresa will come in. if she does not choose to contain the explosion, just knock it back into  their room.
if they try to come into our room, guns blazing, they will be completely surounded. we get diane and tw out and let our giggle man and banshee do their things.
Update: If Both brutes together can punch it hard enough to make the door fly at the welder, that would be even better.
updated update: have snowflake and the other brute carry diane and tw away if they do enter. and send 15 zombies and a smart one with them. I detect a boss battle coming.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:13:27 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: January 14, 2013, 04:06:46 pm »

So a blitzkrieg it is! You charge forward, and you some strange heavy metal music and a booming voice saying ROUND ONE!
You have a bad feeling about this, in the distance you hear a faint voice: Ah told you, Oi am welding this doah!

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit we're screwed
Try to sell them guns
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: January 14, 2013, 04:26:56 pm »

Round one?  Send bloody everything immediately.  If we left anyone behind rally them up then charge with everyone.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: January 14, 2013, 05:04:13 pm »

Yup, sounds like boss fight time so we need everyone not guarding the worms there IMMEDIATELY(Diane can hang back and protect Theresa)

First off yeah like the others said lets remove the door as an obstacle(preferably by transforming it into a lethal flying object through application of overwhelming force), then(and the reason for keeping Diane back) is to throw half of our bio-bombs through the door and charge in(we're blitzkrieging, so shock and awe people, shock and awe!). Of course, have our most powerful/biggest caliber gun ready and start firing at anything hostile and move in with the knife if it goes melee.

....can't think of anything else to do, so that it
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: January 14, 2013, 07:04:21 pm »

Maybe we should see what our magess can do, after all, if no magic has been seen for 1500 years, imagine the shock value of magic being used all of a sudden!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: January 15, 2013, 12:02:40 pm »

You guys forget, a round one usually means there will be a round two. Round two is usually harder. WHat happens if we lose half our zombies in round one? how well do you think we will do in round two?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 15, 2013, 12:24:47 pm »

You guys forget, a round one usually means there will be a round two. Round two is usually harder. WHat happens if we lose half our zombies in round one? how well do you think we will do in round two?
This is pretty clearly a mockery of zombie arena survival games. WE are the ones that are supposed to become more difficult each round, not the survivors.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: January 15, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »

You send in everything. Absolutely everything at once. You charge forward with Theresa. You tell her to blow this door off it's hinges from a safe distance.
She pauses for a second to think, then stretches out her hand. The explosion is strangely silent, it looks like she moved the air instead.
Bloody hell! How d'id tha' happen'! The zombies go right through and rush at the welder.
His gun are really crappy, only a pistol. Multiple zombies die from his accuracy though, but soon the welder are held down and devoured. When he dies everything seems to slow down for a bit and you see some letters appear in the side of your view.

lolbeeyotch15648:Lol, already!? What kinda zeds are these?
Admin: Shut it you fools! Just hold them until i get to my gear! You get paid per head!

The letters go away shortly after. You continue rushing, this time holding the armored zeds in front. You find two of them, both holding the dinky pistols.
The armored zombies quickly get up to them and rip them apart. They only manage to take one armored zombie.
You are quite pleased with yourself, there's only one way forward.
That administrator must have gotten her gear by now.... How do you wish to handle this?
You are in a hallway, with only a single large door in front of you. You hear some mechanical noises coming from behind it.

Health: Better.
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots, Helmet.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:4 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  4 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

90-ish normals ,33 armored,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Blood-wing. 1 brute, one crawler.
Closest Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie
Savior: "Theresa's Whisper"
Paternal relationship: Katey.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.(away)

I'm planning an trying again on creating a different game while this one is going on. This one will be slightly less serious then the last one, which kind of ruined my post-apocalyptic thing. To much serious and trying to hard. I'm writing down the universe at the moment.
Does this seem like a good idea?
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: January 15, 2013, 01:35:43 pm »

Sounds good. Doing too much srsbsns can ruin a story.

Also, for Zero, that "gear" is probably a mech or heavy machine powered weapons or something. Sounds pretty terrifying. I would recommend not being at the front. If there's any cover off the hallway that would probably be good to be in.
A good idea might be to plant a couple of biobombs in front of the door and shooting them after the door opens to set them off to try and corrode the metal on whatever machinery is behind the door.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 257