Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327351 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2012, 04:06:26 pm »

Lucy: Bunker down the remaining zombies in rooms without windows. Police often standoff for multiple days before they are willing to Zerg Rush a hostile building.

Thats true normally but I don't think these police will wait long, they look pretty pissed, and sound very angry. I think they will storm the building very soon. They don't even need to rush the building if they just want us dead they could burn it down, or bomb it etc.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2012, 04:33:36 pm »

Lucy: Bunker down the remaining zombies in rooms without windows. Police often standoff for multiple days before they are willing to Zerg Rush a hostile building.

Thats true normally but I don't think these police will wait long, they look pretty pissed, and sound very angry. I think they will storm the building very soon. They don't even need to rush the building if they just want us dead they could burn it down, or bomb it etc.

They think we are terrorists who kidnapped kids. They will not burn a building that they think if full of innocent kids.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 10, 2012, 04:38:18 pm »

We hand over the "Kids".
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2012, 04:43:45 pm »

I'm not sure the mindless ankle biters could pass as Kids.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2012, 04:56:33 pm »

They want em. Give them to the... With a vengeance! (Besides, I don't really think we pass for terrorists but Whaddaya know.)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2012, 05:07:52 pm »

They want em. Give them to the... With a vengeance! (Besides, I don't really think we pass for terrorists but Whaddaya know.)
Yeah that would be a good plan, but I don't think we can communicate to Lucy, If zombies pass for terrorists zombies pass for children.

To your horror you discover SWAT is surrounding the building. One tall looking man is on top of the car and is shouting into a megaphone.
We know you are in there you terrorist piece of Satans anus. He bellows.
Give the children back or we will take this school by force!.
Sweet balls of god! They seem to think there is some terrorist thing going on. Are they just utterly retarded?
Still. The school is surrounded by something worse then just normal cops. The guns some of these guys have do not look legal.
Yeah I forgot they thought we had children, but I still think they mean business. They don't look like a normal swat team and if some of those gun don't look legal... I think they know something very, very bad is happening. Honestly it doesn't matter if they know we are zombies, I doubt they will wait lon before attackin the school. With many of the zombies brought back to the cave, and the cops armed with new weapons, Lucy is going to be dead pretty soon.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2012, 05:19:21 pm »

Yeah that would be a good plan, but I don't think we can communicate to Lucy, If zombies pass for terrorists zombies pass for children.

To your horror you discover SWAT is surrounding the building. One tall looking man is on top of the car and is shouting into a megaphone.
We know you are in there you terrorist piece of Satans anus. He bellows.
Give the children back or we will take this school by force!.
Sweet balls of god! They seem to think there is some terrorist thing going on. Are they just utterly retarded?
Still. The school is surrounded by something worse then just normal cops. The guns some of these guys have do not look legal.
Yeah I forgot they thought we had children, but I still think they mean business. They don't look like a normal swat team and if some of those gun don't look legal... I think they know something very, very bad is happening. Honestly it doesn't matter if they know we are zombies, I doubt they will wait lon before attackin the school. With many of the zombies brought back to the cave, and the cops armed with new weapons, Lucy is going to be dead pretty soon.

Lucy has a phone. We have a phone. We can communicate.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2012, 06:07:38 pm »

Then call Lucy and tell her to position her zombies thourgh out the buildings in positions where they can engage the police in melee combat before the police can fire at them. Behind corners, next to the entrances into rooms, behind things they can move out of an ambush the police from. Then invite the police in and ambush them.

That'll neutralize the ranged advantage of the police and give our zombies a chance to strike back. Go back to the cave and bring reinforcements to Lucy in case she can't kill all the police.

With the majority (or at least the elite unit) of the police killed we can transform the entire town into zombies at our leisure, while deploying units to other cities.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2012, 06:09:47 pm »

With the majority (or at least the elite unit) of the police killed we can transform the entire town into zombies at our leisure, while deploying units to other cities.

*Ahem* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=425T7pFKM3g

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2012, 10:54:18 pm »

Then call Lucy and tell her to position her zombies thourgh out the buildings in positions where they can engage the police in melee combat before the police can fire at them. Behind corners, next to the entrances into rooms, behind things they can move out of an ambush the police from. Then invite the police in and ambush them.

That'll neutralize the ranged advantage of the police and give our zombies a chance to strike back. Go back to the cave and bring reinforcements to Lucy in case she can't kill all the police.

I agree with most of the things here, but the idea of waiting. If we do, we risk that being stuck in a very tough situation if they turn out to be an actual military group. Like the one that made us. Why don't we take some of the actors go with the most casual looking zombied pairs. Family style. 10 towns, 3 families per town. They will spread. The acters each need a cellphone to contact you. But first, I want to save Lucy and the new zombies. It seems that they think we are all in the school. If we cause a crowd to gather around the group, we can use it as cover to mobilize the force. Let's keep a few on the outskirts of the crowd to attack them when we start. We move our most normal looking zombies to the front of the crowd and rush the "cops". Have the ones we left behind attack as we do, infecting the crowd and sending the newly infected towards the "cops". Then have the ones in the school come out in a short rush. Ducking in and out of cover as they go.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 11, 2012, 05:34:24 am »

Where's Mike the Vomit Zombie at the moment? If we can find him I have a rather unorthodox idea.

We position some muscled zombies behind a house and gather all the buckets we can find. We fill as many as we can with zombie vomit. We then position some adults in ambush positions in the areas between the buckets and the 'SWAT' operatives. The muscled zombies then start throwing the vomit buckets with the intent of splattering, and hopefully infecting, some of the operatives. If all hell breaks loose in the blockade we rush them from both directions, shielding the muscles with some adults.

If Mike is nowhere to be found, I dunno. Get the ankle-biters to round up some mice/rats and infect them?

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2012, 05:39:58 am »

Where's Mike the Vomit Zombie at the moment? If we can find him I have a rather unorthodox idea.

We position some muscled zombies behind a house and gather all the buckets we can find. We fill as many as we can with zombie vomit. We then position some adults in ambush positions in the areas between the buckets and the 'SWAT' operatives. The muscled zombies then start throwing the vomit buckets with the intent of splattering, and hopefully infecting, some of the operatives. If all hell breaks loose in the blockade we rush them from both directions, shielding the muscles with some adults.

If Mike is nowhere to be found, I dunno. Get the ankle-biters to round up some mice/rats and infect them?

Would water balloons also work? Or puke ballons I suppose.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2012, 10:41:54 am »

You decide to get some more zombies and drive back to the cave. On the way there you call Lucy to stay away from the windows and explain that you seem to have some real bad apples surrounding the place. Once there you drop off the children and take along some normals and Mike.
Once you arrive at the school once again you see a dead child against the gate. Better said, What's left of it. It seems to have more holes in it the population of china.
You also notice the one screaming into the megaphone a minute ago is holding a god-damn mini-gun.
after realizing that the smartest among your zombies probably need new pants You get into action.

You go behind the houses and discover that nobody in this entire place has a bucket standing outside. Well there goes the vomit-plan.
You decide to do the next best thing. You get mike to go as close to the most-clustered group you see and tell him to cover as many people as possible after the rest of your zombies are set up to attack. Most of them are behind the buildings now and the soldiers seem too focused on the school or the dripping corpse in front(Which, you notice, is still moving a bit) to really notice. It all waits for your signal If you want to change something it's best to do it now.

You do take one last count of the guys surrounding the school. There seem to be 28 of them and 5 of them are clustered around the commander.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Horde:19 normals, one puker.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 11, 2012, 11:17:39 am »

Ptw.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 11, 2012, 12:10:52 pm »

Okay no buckets, so lets have the normal zombies get as close as they can to the soldiers without being found out, call Lucy and tell her to rush out, then have Mike puke on the commander, in the chaos have the normal zombies charge the other soldiers.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 257