Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 All alone T_T  (Read 46701 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I am so far beyond confused at this point.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

The lack of roleflips helps nothing.

A partial claim might help here.

I inspected Web N1 and got town (At the end of D2.  Something delayed it.)
I inspected Dariush N2 and got blocked.
I inspected Jim N3 and got third party.  What kind of third party are you, Jim?

Assuming three starting mafia with two remaining, let's do some process of elimination.

webadict:  Town per Toaster.
Toaster:  Town.
Jim Groovester:  Third party per Toaster.
NativeForeigner:  ?
Jack A T:  "Mostly" town per Ottofar
Orangebottle:  ?
Ottofar:  ?

Otto could be completely BSing to protect Jack, of course.

Native and Orange:  Who do you suspect and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm at a bit of a loss right now. I need to read everything again.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I inspected Jim N3 and got third party.  What kind of third party are you, Jim?

I'm a Town-Ally. I win with the town but don't count as town. But I do count as something the mafia have to get rid of before they can win, so if it comes down to me, two town, and two scum during lylo, then the scum don't immediately win right then and there. (I clarified this with Darvi.) So I'm pretty much town.

I'm a roleblocker, and I act before everybody else does. I blocked webadict Night 1 because I thought he was suspicious, I blocked you Night 2 because I thought you were being too quiet, and I blocked Powder Miner Night 3 because I didn't really have any idea who else to block.

I have two one-shots that are of limited use considering that the person killing is killing like a vigilante. For disclosure, they are a one-shot protect, and a one-shot redirect of all kills to myself.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I made a mistake. I just took a look at my sent items and apparently I didn't block webadict Night 1. I blocked Andrew425.

Whoops.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um...

So, I'm the Vigilante, guys. I killed TolyK, Urist_McArathos, and Powder Miner, in that order.

I also have actions against me delayed, and can post at Night and PM other players.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Jim:  Town-Ally?  Sure you're not Cult?

Web:  Why did you kill who you killed?

Since fuller claims are coming out, I also have a one-shot PM another player and a one-shot block everyone, both unused.  And, as mentioned, I'm still a miller.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

100% sure.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Web:  Why did you kill who you killed?

Since fuller claims are coming out, I also have a one-shot PM another player and a one-shot block everyone, both unused.  And, as mentioned, I'm still a miller.
TolyK because he said for me to kill him.
Urist_McArathos because he needed replacing.
Powder Miner because he needed replacing.

Honestly, I'm just trying to keep the game rolling.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Or we could sit around doing nothing.

I've been thinking that it's possible to win the game purely mechanically from this point on.

I recommend we lynch one of Orangebottle or NativeForeigner, and then depending on how they flip, webadict targets the other if we lynch scum or one of Jack A T or Ottofar (probably Ottofar) if it's a mislynch.

I don't think this is lylo so we have a bit of room to fudge stuff, and the mafia apparently don't have a kill, so we have all the initiative in this game. Thoughts? Protests? Insults?

NativeForeigner is the more lurky of the two so let's start with him.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

While the idea, in general, has merit, I'm not sure I like attacking the other pair if one of OB or Native is town.

You could always be a lyncher to Native, of course.

Native and Orange:  Who is scum and why?  You've had plenty of time to reread.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably Jim, for voting Dariush with only for "not doing anything all day long". Not a very good reason.

Maybe someone else, I'm not sure. Haven't had a lot of time to read everything. How many scum are left? Two?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

You know what's worse than voting?

Not voting.

You've never actually casted one. The vote count for Day e has you listed as voting McArathos, but only because it was a holdover from Imiknorris.

Also, maybe you should get out of your glass house before you throw stones. If you'd read the thread at some point, you'd notice that Dariush really did very little over the whole game.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll vote when I'm not so lost. I got caught up with RL shortly after replacing in and I've neglected catching up. I'm not so keen on voting without knowing what's going on.

And that was a good enough reason to lynch him? Why not go after someone who was actually doing something, someone who might actually be scum?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Native:
And that was a good enough reason to lynch him? Why not go after someone who was actually doing something, someone who might actually be scum?

(Implying that only scum do things)

I guess by your logic, you are town because you are doing nothing.  How about I let my vote show whether I agree or disagree with that statement?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34