Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 All alone T_T  (Read 46756 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 Day i (12/12)
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2012, 01:57:37 am »

Cool story.

Do you think you could gift me with another pointlessly long-winded reply devoid of any content? I'd really appreciate it. It'll make lynching you so much easier since the more empty posts you make the easier it will be to convince people that you're scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2012, 02:06:34 am »

Webadict: I think I understand your basic idea, but honestly, I would've joined the bandwagon even if I was scum.  I saw the wagon as a harmless joke (after making sure there were no hammers), and as a potential way to get useful information from TolyK.  If I had seen it as much more than a harmless joke, then scum me wouldn't have joined...and neither would town me. 

After reading Wuba's post on the psychological aspect (which can actually go both ways :P)
TolyK: Explain the parenthetical statement, please.

But town are never going to join a quicklynch bandwagon either and they're just as likely to ask you for a reason for your vote as scum are, because they want to know what the hell you're doing.
Unvote, vote Jim: So...um...if I'm not scum (key word in your statement: "either") and I'm not town, what am I?

You mean, Andrew425 and Ottofar? And I guess Jack A T, too.
Why are you hesitant to list me among those apparently less likely to be scum?

Also, I would really like to see responses to Webadict's three questions in the middle of his post.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2012, 02:51:54 am »

But town are never going to join a quicklynch bandwagon either and they're just as likely to ask you for a reason for your vote as scum are, because they want to know what the hell you're doing.
Unvote, vote Jim: So...um...if I'm not scum (key word in your statement: "either") and I'm not town, what am I?

It only counts if you were serious about it. Were you serious about quicklynching TolyK? No, apparently. And I didn't think you were.

So if scum wouldn't do it, and town wouldn't do it, and since you were never serious about it anyway, what can I conclude about you? Nothing.

Why are you hesitant to list me among those apparently less likely to be scum?

The list was there to illustrate a point; that it's ridiculous to think Andrew425 and Ottofar could be town just for joining the quicklynch bandwagon, especially given everything else they had done, i.e., jack shit.

It was more believable for you to be town given how much you had done, i.e., much more than Ottofar or Andrew425, and not because you joined a quicklynch bandwagon.

Also, I would really like to see responses to Webadict's three questions in the middle of his post.

No.

All WUBA wants from me is fuel to be a pompous jackass. I'm not going to give him anything since he can do that well enough on his own. If I thought he actually cared to have those questions answered, I would have answered them already.

What is your read on WUBA DUBA, by the way?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2012, 05:10:59 am »

Derpy's Voting List:

webadict [0]:
Urist_McArathos [1]: Urist Imiknorris
Toaster [0]:
Jim Groovester [1]: JAT
Urist Imiknorris [0]:
Jack A T [0]:
Orangebottle [0]:
Andrew425 [3]: Jimmypants, Dariush, Urist_McXanatos
Ottofar [1]: OB
Dariush [0]:
Powder Miner [1]: TolyK
TolyK [3]: WUBADUBA, Ansrew, Ottofar

No Lynch [0]:
Not Voting [2]: Appliance, Coal Miner
Extend [0]:
Shorten [0]:

Game ends tomorrow.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2012, 05:24:25 am »

Also, PM has been prodded with a pitchfork.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2012, 07:38:34 am »

Game ends?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2012, 07:39:11 am »

Day ends. Bluhbluh. Dunno why I keep saying that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2012, 09:18:40 am »

Cool story.

Do you think you could gift me with another pointlessly long-winded reply devoid of any content? I'd really appreciate it. It'll make lynching you so much easier since the more empty posts you make the easier it will be to convince people that you're scum.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me tremble in fear.

My posts actually do mean something. You see the questions you thoughtlessly ignored last time? Would you mind answering them? Sorry, I mean, answer them. That way I'm telling you what to do.

Again, it wasn't me who made a worthless post. It was you. You're threatening me with a lynch by ignoring my questions and posting about nothing. I'm incredibly scared. Let me just grab my security blanket for a second. Ah, there we go.

There has been no reason to unvote TolyK because TolyK has posted no defense that I'm aware of. So, why have you been fretting over him for so long? Why aren't you attempting to persuade anyone to vote for Andrew? Hmm?

Webadict: I think I understand your basic idea, but honestly, I would've joined the bandwagon even if I was scum.  I saw the wagon as a harmless joke (after making sure there were no hammers), and as a potential way to get useful information from TolyK.  If I had seen it as much more than a harmless joke, then scum me wouldn't have joined...and neither would town me. 
Unlikely. If you were scum, that would have put you in a spot where you would have made a baseless vote for someone. Explain that away, scumface. It was a joke is not a good excuse.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2012, 09:20:59 am »

Ottofar:  I'm going to take it on your word here...

Ottofar. A random quicklynch bandwagon appears, and you're okay with that? Why? Why are you really voting for TolyK?

Yes. Because I feel like it.

...and that you're screwing off because you don't feel like participating on D1.  I know you're capable of it, so until you actually do something, you're going to get voted.

TolyK:  Since you're a bastard role, I'm nervous about letting you see the night.  Who do you think is scum and why?  Your RV still sitting on the guy who hasn't posted at all isn't impressing me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2012, 10:14:48 am »

Stop ignoring me, Andrew.

Darvi, why did you leave exactly four names on your votecount unchanged?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2012, 10:24:36 am »

Because I had trouble thinking of derogatory or silly nicknames for them. (Seriously, Ottofar being Ottofar is punishment enough :P)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:52 pm »

After reading Wuba's post on the psychological aspect (which can actually go both ways :P)
The what Oh.
I meant that they can actually be either scum or town. Wuba's logic doesn't really move them to town or scum, at least for me. It could easily be Wuba townanizing one of his scummates.

TolyK:  Since you're a bastard role, I'm nervous about letting you see the night.  Who do you think is scum and why?  Your RV still sitting on the guy who hasn't posted at all isn't impressing me.
First off... who said I was a bastard role?
Second: whups.
Third: I think that Ottofar is scum for getting on the bandwagon, possibly Wuba for protecting him/Jack. Don't really know about the others, PM is lurking or something.
So probably Ottofar. I'll see about Wuba.

Also, Wuba, defense against *what*?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2012, 01:10:42 pm »

TolyK:
The what Oh.
I meant that they can actually be either scum or town. Wuba's logic doesn't really move them to town or scum, at least for me. It could easily be Wuba townanizing one of his scummates.

Well, is it?  You provide lots of options but you don't analyze them here.

First off... who said I was a bastard role?
Second: whups.
Third: I think that Ottofar is scum for getting on the bandwagon, possibly Wuba for protecting him/Jack. Don't really know about the others, PM is lurking or something.
So probably Ottofar. I'll see about Wuba.

I did.

That's a lazy vote.  So when are you going to "see about" Web?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2012, 01:17:11 pm »

Doing nothing.

Also, nice blatant OMGUSes. Everyone that voted you.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2012, 01:48:04 pm »

That's a lazy vote.  So when are you going to "see about" Web?
When he posts something that is scummy. I haven't seen anything but fuzzy logic.
Doing nothing.

Also, nice blatant OMGUSes. Everyone that voted you.
Riight.
You're saying their town, I'm saying they have a fairly good chance of not being town, and that's OMGUS?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34