Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bloodiest death  (Read 8966 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodiest death
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 11:00:28 am »

Dragonkin versus clown in human form.

The castle walls were splattered with yellow and red. The town guards were all dead. I chopped the clown's head off, succeeding, but I was then impaled through the back with a pike, then my limbs were hacked off. I bit his head off, then my guts were spilled all over the floor by a novice swordsman. I bit his belly open, spilling his guts, then ripped his throat out. I proceeded to rampage until I was killed by hving my body slammed into an obstacle, bursting it open all over the place.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 01:39:43 pm »

my body slammed into an obstacle, bursting it open all over the place.

Gravitysplosion ftw

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
  • This isn't a fortress... ...It's also not a map.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 03:17:43 pm »

Due to duplicated body parts I embarked in the middle of a forest fire, because my wagon pullers were demons.  I also embarked as Giants because they replaced Dwarves.  They took a long time to melt and die.  I visited the same spot in adventure mode and it was gory.  When I found the problem it was due to my Spider Poodles having custom body parts with the same name as the body parts for the spiders in the latest release.  (They worked fine before.)
Maybe that the dwarves never died and everyone is just shunning them.
"Wait, what are you doing?  I don't want to go in there!  No, I'm still alive, you can't do this to me!  Is Anybody listening?  Hello... Can someone let me out?  Help me!  Is anyone there?  I'm running out of air!"

Theonefreerunner

• Bay Watcher
  • The one who runs free
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:41 am »

I once ran into a Giant Desert Scorpion. I tried bashing it with my silver war hammer, but that pissed it off and proceeded to 'wrestle' my limbs off one by one. Damn thing got named. I tried hunting with my reincarnated adventurer but this time it stabbed me with its stinger and watched me writhe and die. The same thing happened the other 3 times. I'm breaking my 'no companions' rule in order to kill it. Glory will be mine!

Vicid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 12:01:58 pm »

Different game I know but my fav death occurred when a cop spotted a liberated child worker while she was trying to boost a car. They shot eachother then bleed out while moaning for their mothers until the cop died. The child became my best shocktrooper.

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 06:19:34 pm »

Once I rushed an archer just as he took his shot, arrow got me in the neck. I figured I was already dead, but for some reason the game still only gave the option to give into starvation. To my amazement the adventurer was still alive with this arrow sticking in his neck.

With few other choices, I choked the bowman, the pulled out the arrow and stabbed out his eyes with it.

I managed to make it all the way back to town, a full day trip, bleeding every tile before I bled to death.

In front of a suterer.
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Cannabust

• Bay Watcher
  • Prick with a pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 03:44:00 am »

I can't recall the bloodiest death i've had, but the bloodiest battle i've had was with an Ettin (damned things)

I had some companions with me, and I was playing a heavy armored pick dwarf, the ettin was maybe my twelfth quest on a major character. I can't recall it's name, but it had a 3 page long kill list before i fought it. Almost all off my companions were killed quickly, usually by the ettin grabbing people, gouging out eyes, throwing people so hard they burst on contact, breaking limbs, and at one point punching out an arm from a poor son'uva and beating the next person to a pulp with it. The room looked like a torture chamber, however thankfully I was doing damage with my pick, tearing limbs, i broke his limbs, bruised his organs, i think i ripped a foot at one point, but my pick got stuck in the ettin's upper chest, and that was where the battle took a wrong turn.

Ettin broke my grip with the pick, and while the last companion was fighting, somehow, and i have no idea how, in a span of 1 action for my character, he took the pick out, tore off a limb from me with my own weapon, and while i was spewing blood the beast grabbed me, gouged out my eyes, and threw me against a wall. My legs were smashed to pieces and my only arm was torn apart, I was still alive though. Watching the ettin stick the only companion still alive in the head with my own pick, it was so horrible, and he rushed over towards my shattered body, and crushed my head.

The gore was so massive, there were dozens of limbs strewn about, and mangled bodies everywhere, all the blood... Damn ettins
Current Adventurer: Fel AXESEVER, the MOUNTAINOUS VIOLENCE
http://new-eggbert.myminicity.com/ind (WE NEED FACTORIES!)
Armok needs blood, I just do it with picks.

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:26 am »

It's the two headed thing. Ettins get to act as if they were two separate creatures, if I recall my battles with the monsters correctly.
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2012, 01:36:38 pm »

in genesis mod, rhinos are carnivorous death beasts that roam the owrld in packs and mercilessly trample to death any adventurers who dare to fight them.

there were about 8 enraged rhinos versus 1 me. i killed 4 wounded 2 badly and was gored in the neck by one of the last 2. i died in a gigantic pool of rhino and me blood.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Cannabust

• Bay Watcher
  • Prick with a pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2012, 02:30:40 pm »

It's the two headed thing. Ettins get to act as if they were two separate creatures, if I recall my battles with the monsters correctly.

makes sense, but damn it if it didn't ruin my day, and to this point that adventurer was the longest I've had (killed a dragon, hydra, almost took down a bronze collosus but my pick wasn't doing damage so I had to retreat after he beat my companions to a pulp...) Come to think of it, that adventurer's whole life was blood fuel, tearing open necks with my pick, throwing a second pick in my inventory at beasts, usually severing a limb, not to mention a mob of peasants, ripping apart everything they got their hands on with knives and utensils.

Damn ettin.
Current Adventurer: Fel AXESEVER, the MOUNTAINOUS VIOLENCE
http://new-eggbert.myminicity.com/ind (WE NEED FACTORIES!)
Armok needs blood, I just do it with picks.

sunfire1226

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2012, 05:30:32 pm »

My last adventurer, Iguk Shockreigned The Arena of Trusses, went up against a veritable army of humans and elves, killed 10 of them before my axe arm was taken from me by a stupid human swordsman. I proceded to bean him in the face with my shield, pick up my own arm, beat an elvish pikeman to death with it, Throw my limb at the afore mentioned swordsman, before picking up my axe and beheading him. I then was shot full of a crossbow bolts and arrows, losing control of my remaining arm. I went out kicking and screaming before I got shot in the head.

Draximo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 07:27:31 am »

My last adventurer, Jesus Waypassions, eager to learn the secrets of immortality, rushed with his 2 companions to try and raid a necromancer tower nearby. big mistake lol. i managed to kill and maim quite a few, but the body parts just kept on being brought to life by the 2nd necromancer (killed the first one). well i got killed, and then i wanted to see how the battle turned out so i kept hitting space bar, low and behold my dead body gets resurrected and murders my crossbow companion, and then starts killing other zombies who were attacking him punching limbs off and whatnot. I am impressed with jesus' tenacity (like being able to aim his hits without his head for one) but i don't think i read that part in the bible (conspiracy anyone?). but anyways, my zombified self is still battling severed arms and heads at the moment, i wonder how long before he dies forever, or if he'll clear out the lower level better than my living character did (irony).

Dalkar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 11:23:33 am »

Took a boatload of peasants to fight a dragon. It lurched from its lair, set fire to the whole forest and killed all the peasants via melting. Fortunately I had a shield so I was unaffected. After I killed it I looked around and there were just a load of burnt clothes, half-melted knives, blood, and ashes coating pretty much everything.

Glorious.

Rawb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 12:14:55 pm »

Mine was another Dragon scenario.

I had around 12 soldiers with me to clear this beast out and so we journeyed to the lair and I snuck in before my troops went in. This led to us all being caught in an enclosed space when the dragon spotted us. While I was initially quite worried,the fight was over quite quickly with none of us taking any real damage by the time I had sunk my blade it's face. However, before bleeding out, she had decided to surprise us by breathing a shit-ton of fire.

Like I said, enclosed space. All 13 of us were caught in the blast and as the smoke filled the lair I lost track of where the exit was. After many turns of panic I finally reach the exit and see that the rest of my party had already succumbed to the flames. By some miracle only the fat was melted off my upper body (I was very fat anyway) and I was able to get the hell outta there but man... all that blood...
Pages: 1 2 [3]